Mason Mount - Signed on a season long loan

Cam the Ram

1 minute ago, RamLad1884 said:

He's only 19,it likely appeals to him more to stay relatively local to his club and family. Make a name for himself this year and the papers will be calling for him to be picked for England by the time the next euros come around. 

Risks falling under the radar playing in abroad, I dare say many football fans would struggle to name many (if any) of Ajax's top players for instance. 

I don't think he's worried about being in England.

Lampard is his idol and I suspect the only reason this has happened. There's no way he'd turn down a loan deal to Werder Bremen for Derby with anyone else in charge. Lots of youths have come back from the Bundesliga having improved massively.

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

I did the Ajax stadium tour earlier this summer and it was superb. Great club with special history, so the fact we are even competing with clubs such as Ajax says a lot about our new coaching set up 

I did the tour this summer. Did you get the older ex player guide who is in tears as he talks about his team? Top tour

This better not be some clown who’s good with photoshop ,, in the words of taggart ,     There’s been a murder

Just now, archied said:

This better not be some clown who’s good with photoshop ,, in the words of taggart ,     There’s been a murder

That would be exceptional photoshop work.

They would have had to have taken the shirt from the kit reveal, re angle it. Find a pic of Lampard in a grey T-shirt where he looks to be holding a shirt, while having a perfect shadow on his left side and then find a fitting picture of Mount with a perfect shadow of the shirt on him.

Proper grandmaster level photoshop.

I would not be able to be mad.

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

They would have had to have taken the shirt from the kit reveal, re angle it. Find a pic of Lampard in a grey T-shirt where he looks to be holding a shirt, while having a perfect shadow on his left side and then find a fitting picture of Mount with a perfect shadow of the shirt on him.

Not mad ? I would be inclined to go round and insert his computer in his rectum but 5hats just me?

29 minutes ago, minesahartington said:

Very mature. Inspired other players etc . At the start of the season was not in the first 11 but was so good they couldn’t leave him out. Excellent in Europa league too... sounds good

Frank get Christine a pudding tonight

He'll more likely give her a toad in the hole 

2 hours ago, duncanjwitham said:

He's clearly not a real footballer, or he'd be edging forward over that white line every time anyone looked away.

I'm more worried if we put him on the left wing and he wanders off down chad sidings never to be seen again!

14 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

The actual picture...

connor.jpg

3 hours ago, Andicis said:

“We were able to enjoy a great talent”, Van Hintum told Dutch daily De Gelderlander.
“At Ajax there are no better midfield players than him, no not even Ziyech.
“Mason has everything – the ability, dribbling skills, tactical flexibility, technique, depth and dynamism.
“He can press and has the ability to score, even with his head, has the right mentality and he is intelligent as well.
“He has all the attributes to have a top career and can really reach the top of the world.”

Comments from the Vitesse technical director. Very pleasing. 

Wowee! Frank... What a guy! 

Archived