Inside info

admira

7 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

I remember one lad who used to chat girls up by pretendng to be on trial for the main football team of whatever city he was in. Unsuccessfully as far as I'm aware.

He should have gone with biscuit maker. Girls can't resist a biscuit maker.

I knew a few apprentice Baters, when they got their master they wanted to go to Forest ?

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, loweman2 said:

Spoke to somebody who knows somebody who knows somebody who said Tammy Abraham is one of the loan players who have been sorted!

I can't even begin to tell you how happy that would make me. Not to mention how many extra games I would drag my kids to.

Signing Abraham could be the difference between fighting for playoffs and dominating the league.

30 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

I can't even begin to tell you how happy that would make me. Not to mention how many extra games I would drag my kids to.

Signing Abraham could be the difference between fighting for playoffs and dominating the league.

Really? Did he do that well at Swansea. Decent player agreed but let's not get too excited......

13 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Really? Did he do that well at Swansea. Decent player agreed but let's not get too excited......

Nobody did well at Swansea last season. I remember him scoring for fun at Brizzle and he's a current England international... I can't help it - I'm excited.

He's my #1 target.

I so want this to be true. I did note that a couple of papers yesterday were reporting that he is being 'advised' to come to Derby.

17 minutes ago, lagavulinram said:

I just seen frank on the telly, with gary lineker and Alan shearer. Next season is going to be awesome with these guys upfront ! ?

Was walking through Oxford yesterday, obviously in a Derby shirt, an Italian said ah Derby County, Frank Lampard no ?....we are truly continental ??

Archived