Inside info

admira

Sounds good but why haven’t they been announced if it’s true? The transfer market opened ages ago.

As for Rowett being a pain to work with, I didn’t like him as a manager, but that sounds like sour grapes. Easy to say that after a person is gone. I bet there are people out there who thought that McClaren was the best guy to work with but after he left they say that they always thought he was shifty.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, admira said:

I’m not one for idle tittle tattle as you know so you can be assured this is genuine. 

I’ve just met a DCFC employee and had a long chat. I looked them up on the club website afterwards and can confirm the name is correct. I’m not going to reveal it for obvious reasons  

Four new players have all signed contracts so far, all loanees. They hinted they’re from Chelsea but are obviously sworn to secrecy. Leeds have offered £15m for Vydra. He will go at some point. Lampard is already a breath of fresh air and there is a buzz around the place. but Rowett was a pain in the arse to work for. The new shirt sponsor came from nowhere once Lamps had signed. They paid four times what the previous one did. £3m. All this ‘we have no money’ is guff while we have Rush’s £12m sueing threat hanging over us. They think Terry will join but not as a player. Let’s see what comes of that lot...

Intresting, loans are perfectly possible- leeds to actually pay £15 million would be very acceptable but unlikely- new shirt sponsors is an intresting one - the Rush bit makes no real sense as his claim for unfair dismissal was won basically because Derby didn’t follow procedures but in no way overly expensive whereas MM has his case against Rush to come 

but all interesting reading though 

21 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Surely not?

I'd be gutted losing Vydra, but Tammy would really help me get over him.

Dont underestimate the pull of frank lampard

7 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

All pretty much seems to make sense apart from pretending to have no money because Rush is sueing us.

Prob the only part that is untrue.rush knows how rich mel is so the skint thing is rubbish. I believe we very much allowed the unfair dismissal(that cost mel very little) in favour of some of the more damaging facts a little bit like letting the smaller fish go in order to catch the really big one.if all the reasons for sacking where raised at the unfair dismissal case the compensation  that mel would have got would have been limited.

12 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

Haha,I’m planning on spending the next few weeks in a nappy?

I would if i was you.i think some people are going to be very surprised if things pan out.

25 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Intresting, loans are perfectly possible- leeds to actually pay £15 million would be very acceptable but unlikely- new shirt sponsors is an intresting one - the Rush bit makes no real sense as his claim for unfair dismissal was won basically because Derby didn’t follow procedures but in no way overly expensive whereas MM has his case against Rush to come 

but all interesting reading though 

Also im told the sponsor was already a done deal before frank however the offers did flood in after his announcement 

45 minutes ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

As long as the loanees are good. There was a Chelsea player at Hull last season was a chump and we want champs!

How come this guy is telling folk all the nitty gritty but no one else has heard about it? 

Because That person is not confidential it seems

3 hours ago, admira said:

I’m not one for idle tittle tattle as you know so you can be assured this is genuine. 

I’ve just met a DCFC employee and had a long chat. I looked them up on the club website afterwards and can confirm the name is correct. I’m not going to reveal it for obvious reasons  

Four new players have all signed contracts so far, all loanees. They hinted they’re from Chelsea but are obviously sworn to secrecy. Leeds have offered £15m for Vydra. He will go at some point. Lampard is already a breath of fresh air and there is a buzz around the place. but Rowett was a pain in the arse to work for. The new shirt sponsor came from nowhere once Lamps had signed. They paid four times what the previous one did. £3m. All this ‘we have no money’ is guff while we have Rush’s £12m sueing threat hanging over us. They think Terry will join but not as a player. Let’s see what comes of that lot...

Have heard a few things myself over the last few weeks but the "Rowett was a pain to work for" bit was not one of them. I got the impression he was a really nice guy and very popular at the club, and that his departure came about very suddenly. 

Thanks for sharing this though, always interesting!

3 hours ago, admira said:

On the basis Derby have come out and said the price for Vydra is £11m today I think this is a bunch of wishfull thoughts with little basis of truth.

Just now, Ramleicester said:

On the basis Derby have come out and said the price for Vydra is £11m today

You got a link for that there, mate? Because I've never known Derby to come out and announce the asking price for a player before...

3 hours ago, Ramet said:

Unfair dismiss was won by rush. he got 50k for it as i believe there is a cap on it.derby are going for the big one they are suing him for about 7mil im told.

Jeez this thread is like fantasy Island.. Rush has a claim for breach of contract ongoing. 

Just heard from a mate of a mate who said Messi is thinking about joining for free and the tooth fairy is giving Derby £100m to spend on players.

Get a grip.

Archived