Inside info

admira

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

Stole this off a group on Facebook. The OP said some Chelsea players had been signed on loan yet not announced, could Kasey Palmer be one of them? Over the summer he posted numerous pictures on his IG of he and his son wearing different bits of Derby kit.

C211E46E-8296-4189-BFDE-AFD4CB5D7353.jpeg

Sounds possible.

1 minute ago, Parsnip said:

Yep that's Kasey back then! That's brilliant news - I'd prefer to sign him on a permanent though, he's 21 so maybe Chelsea might let him go?

I always wonder about these Chelsea loanees, do you think that Chelsea ever see them in their plans?

Seems no matter how well they do elsewhere, they never end up in the first team...

9 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

Yep that's Kasey back then! That's brilliant news - I'd prefer to sign him on a permanent though, he's 21 so maybe Chelsea might let him go?

I said as a joke that Rowett was not playing him so we could sign him cheap in the summer. For the life of me it was the only reason I could think of. 

Supremely talented footballer, literally never had a bad game and almost always had an impact when he came on. 

I like the fact he's fiery, will put his foot in and ruffle feathers. I'd be very happy to get him back.

Did Roman Abramovich and Jorge Medes have a dispute at one point or did I make that up?

if so it’d be good I’d RA had seen Mendes FC across the Trent and thought “I can beat that” then loaded us with, say, TammyA, KaseyP, DaSilva and Mount and maybe even sell us any other reserves they are shifting to give 2 fingers to Mendes 

45 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

Sorry, did I miss something?!? Or am I MISSING something?

1 hour ago, Ambitious said:

I said as a joke that Rowett was not playing him so we could sign him cheap in the summer. For the life of me it was the only reason I could think of. 

Supremely talented footballer, literally never had a bad game and almost always had an impact when he came on. 

I like the fact he's fiery, will put his foot in and ruffle feathers. I'd be very happy to get him back.

Ever wonder if Rowett knew already in January that he would be joining Stoke at the end of the season, he just signed a longer contract to engineer himself a bigger loyalty payments and a bigger payoff and he hoped Derby wouldn't get promoted as it would then be easier to leave.

It would be a real explanation as to why he wouldn't play Palmer and continued to rest Vydra and totally over-look Nugent and play 180 minutes of defensive football against Fulham.  Either that or really was that clueless?

Rowett must have been livid when Cameron Jerome turned into Pele for 3 games.

4 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Ever wonder if Rowett knew already in January that he would be joining Stoke at the end of the season, he just signed a longer contract to engineer himself a bigger loyalty payments and a bigger payoff and he hoped Derby wouldn't get promoted as it would then be easier to leave.

It would be a real explanation as to why he wouldn't play Palmer and continued to rest Vydra and totally over-look Nugent and play 180 minutes of defensive football against Fulham.  Either that or really was that clueless?

Rowett must have been livid when Cameron Jerome turned into Pele for 3 games.

I think he was just clueless!

On 23/06/2018 at 11:36, admira said:

They paid four times what the previous one did. £3m. 

I kind of put two and two together when we announced them hours before Lampard AND the new kit.

If that figures true, along with Rowett and Huddersfield survival seeing us receive more Ince money then that’s around £5m-7m received.

3 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

Palmer/Abraham front 2?

We may as well get what we can now for Vydra because if this dream comes true then he's on the bench.

Can't see us signing Palmer. 

Didn't do enough for me and a new coach will have his own ideas.

Palmer was second choice for Rowett, both when he signed him and once he was available. 

2 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Can't see us signing Palmer. 

Didn't do enough for me and a new coach will have his own ideas.

Palmer was second choice for Rowett, both when he signed him and once he was available. 

Two goals and two assists in 449 minutes of football spread across 16 appearances isn’t bad at all…

10 minutes ago, cannable said:

Two goals and two assists in 449 minutes of football spread across 16 appearances isn’t bad at all…

What about all the times he gave the ball away, committed needless fouls and got tired all within the space of his 449 minutes?

Seems to have legs this Kasey Palmer thing. I thought he was disappointing, but in a side that didn't really suit him and only playing him in spells. 

Could be useful with the right players and style around him. There's a player in there.

Archived