Inside info

admira

I’m not one for idle tittle tattle as you know so you can be assured this is genuine. 

I’ve just met a DCFC employee and had a long chat. I looked them up on the club website afterwards and can confirm the name is correct. I’m not going to reveal it for obvious reasons  

Four new players have all signed contracts so far, all loanees. They hinted they’re from Chelsea but are obviously sworn to secrecy. Leeds have offered £15m for Vydra. He will go at some point. Lampard is already a breath of fresh air and there is a buzz around the place. but Rowett was a pain in the arse to work for. The new shirt sponsor came from nowhere once Lamps had signed. They paid four times what the previous one did. £3m. All this ‘we have no money’ is guff while we have Rush’s £12m sueing threat hanging over us. They think Terry will join but not as a player. Let’s see what comes of that lot...

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, admira said:

I’m not one for idle tittle tattle as you know so you can be assured this is genuine. 

I’ve just met a DCFC employee and had a long chat. I looked them up on the club website afterwards and can confirm the name is correct. I’m not going to reveal it for obvious reasons  

Four new players have all signed contracts so far, all loanees. They hinted they’re from Chelsea but are obviously sworn to secrecy. Leeds have offered £15m for Vydra. He will go at some point. Lampard is already a breath of fresh air and there is a buzz around the place. but Rowett was a pain in the arse to work for. The new shirt sponsor came from nowhere once Lamps had signed. They paid four times what the previous one did. £3m. All this ‘we have no money’ is guff while we have Rush’s £12m sueing threat hanging over us. They think Terry will join but not as a player. Let’s see what comes of that lot...

Sounds about right to me

6 minutes ago, admira said:

That all sounds good to me if it's true, apart from the sale of Vydra to the dirties.

1 minute ago, Steve How Hard? said:

That all sounds good to me if it's true, apart from the sale of Vydra to the dirties.

For 15mil id drive him there, good player but if thats the offer i just cant see that being offered again and i think people will be very happy with his replacement if true all be it a loan.

Just now, Mick Harford said:

Agreed, sounds like good stuff.

Although aren't we suing Rush and not the other way round? Or has he got a counter-claim in for unfair dismissal or something?

Unfair dismiss was won by rush. he got 50k for it as i believe there is a cap on it.derby are going for the big one they are suing him for about 7mil im told.

1 minute ago, Mick Harford said:

Agreed, sounds like good stuff.

Although aren't we suing Rush and not the other way round? Or has he got a counter-claim in for unfair dismissal or something?

He {Rush} won the unfair dismissal case weeks ago. 

3 minutes ago, Topram said:

Would love all them, how many loans can we have? And why haven’t they been announced 

52.4.1 A maximum of 5 Players registered on a Temporary Loan Transfer can be named in the Players listed on a team sheet for any individual match played under the auspices of The League. This maximum shall reduce to 4 Players where a Club names a Player on the team sheet who is registered on an Emergency Goalkeeper Loan.

52.4.2 No Club may sign more than 4 Players on a Temporary Loan Transfer from another Club (or club) in any Season, of which no more than 2 Players may be over the age of 23. The deadline for determining a Player’s age in this respect shall be as at the 30th June prior to the Season in which the Temporary Loan Transfer is intended to take place. Any Temporary Loan Transfer which subsequently becomes a permanent transfer (which can occur any time during the period of the Temporary Loan Transfer) shall not count against a Club’s quota of such Temporary Loan Transfers for that Season.

So, can have 8 loans but only 5 can be in a matchday squad and can only have four from one club.

4 minutes ago, Mick Harford said:

52.4.1 A maximum of 5 Players registered on a Temporary Loan Transfer can be named in the Players listed on a team sheet for any individual match played under the auspices of The League. This maximum shall reduce to 4 Players where a Club names a Player on the team sheet who is registered on an Emergency Goalkeeper Loan.

52.4.2 No Club may sign more than 4 Players on a Temporary Loan Transfer from another Club (or club) in any Season, of which no more than 2 Players may be over the age of 23. The deadline for determining a Player’s age in this respect shall be as at the 30th June prior to the Season in which the Temporary Loan Transfer is intended to take place. Any Temporary Loan Transfer which subsequently becomes a permanent transfer (which can occur any time during the period of the Temporary Loan Transfer) shall not count against a Club’s quota of such Temporary Loan Transfers for that Season.

So, can have 8 loans but only 5 can be in a matchday squad and can only have four from one club.

Cheers mate

3 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

If we get Tammy Abraham on loan I will have to go to the toilet.

I’m not sure what I’m going to do when I get their but at least I’ll be in the right place when I figure it out.

Mite have to get you a porterpotty then mate

6 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

If we get Tammy Abraham on loan I will have to go to the toilet.

I’m not sure what I’m going to do when I get their but at least I’ll be in the right place when I figure it out.

The outrage from other supporters in this division would be more than enough for me. 

1 minute ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

If we sign Tammy Abraham I think I'll dance naked on the market place.

Trust me there is a real chance this can happen 

1 minute ago, Ambitious said:

The outrage from other supporters in this division would be more than enough for me. 

Mendes messing about with clubs, Watford loaning the whole of Granada and Udinese and clubs breaking FFP rules but getting no punishment because they were promoted ...... it's about time we had a helping hand from somewhere. In steps Mr Abramovich 

PistoldPete2
41 minutes ago, admira said:

I’m afraid I don’t believe all of this

Really hope that’s all true, and influx of young loanees wanting to prove themselves and work under Lampard is exactly what we need! If the fee is at 15m for Vydra then we’re doing well negotiating that as well, push it up a little with add ons and we’ve got a decent deal there. Would be happy with terry on the coaching staff as well, will obviously work well with frank and is the sort to inspire confidence.

Archived