Jack Marriott - Signed on a 3 year deal

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carson                                                     

wisdom.      Keogh.           Davies.        Lowe

Huddlestone

Mount.                    Bryson

Wilson                                                    Lawrence

Marriott

14 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

I think they'll both be sold.

I think it's extremely unlikely that either will be sold unless a truly silly offer came in. Both seem to be highly rated by the current coaching staff and both seem to be nailed on to start.

15 minutes ago, Kuskus said:

Carson                                                     

Huddlestone

Marriott

I would swap Huddlestone for Ledley, he’s not as good with the ball but feels he offers a bit more defensively.

17 minutes ago, Kuskus said:

Carson                                                     

Huddlestone

Marriott

Ledley for Huddlestone in away games. Fastest team that Derby County ever had. 

24 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

I think they'll both be sold.

I think it's extremely unlikely that either will be sold unless a truly silly offer came in. Both seem to be highly rated by the current coaching staff and both seem to be nailed on to start.

27 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

Am i the only one who'd like to see goal machine La Maison Bennett on the pitch?

Always love our own youngsters to come through. This preseason has been oh so much more exciting than last, and in both La Maison has excelled. Sadly last season injuries and lack of opportunity saw him go off the boil. 

I don't believe he will start against Reading. But there is a lot up for grabs and Jody Morris said the team that does open the season is not going to be the same as the one that's starting games ten matches in. 

Football is about tiny margins. I do believe Bennett's career would have been quite different had his shot on his 15-year-old debut at Boro gone in rather than bouncing back off the crossbar. When his chance does come this season, I'd love lady luck to be kinder and for him to end up taking the division by storm. 

Jack Marriott is the next Jamie Vardy....

Both played at lower league and have now made the step up. Both are goal scorers. Both are scruffy looking sods. Both are quick and strong and both names begin with the letter J......?

Archived