Jack Marriott - Signed on a 3 year deal

DcFc Dyycheee

5 minutes ago, StockholmRam said:

Did my driver training up there Saint. At Leconfield. Lovely part of the world around Beverley. Bishops and Cherry Burton etc.. Happy memories from an awful long time ago. 

My grandad lived in a small town up the coast. 

Move done driver training at Leconfield too. Off road in a 15-toner. Good times. 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, TigerTedd said:

My grandad lived in a small town up the coast. 

Move done driver training at Leconfield too. Off road in a 15-toner. Good times. 

It was all Millie's and Knockers in my day. That far back. Some cracking truck stop bacon butty stop offs... 

Take it you were in the mob too then Tedd? 

Just now, philmycock said:

He reminds me of Bobby Davison, dunno why ?‍♀️ 

me too how strange maybe because BD also arrived at us the hard way and from a lower league team he will be very well liked if he starts banging em in for us....likeable bloke too from his interview

9 minutes ago, Saity said:

me too how strange maybe because BD also arrived at us the hard way and from a lower league team he will be very well liked if he starts banging em in for us....likeable bloke too from his interview

Maybe we give him same chant???

oohh Jackie, Jackie.... Jackie, Jackie, Jackie, Jackie Marriott 

PistoldPete2
6 hours ago, David said:

Can I just say how I love that the first picture posted in that topic was the donkey. 

Anytime it gets embedded now that face will get me.

I propose that similar threads in future should have the same image posted first up. 

This could be the start of something beautiful.

Are you a donkey botherer?

1 hour ago, StockholmRam said:

It was all Millie's and Knockers in my day. That far back. Some cracking truck stop bacon butty stop offs... 

Take it you were in the mob too then Tedd? 

Still am, reserves (I know, it’s not the same, but ‘one army’ and all that). Driver / chef and I’ve just recapped to become a medic. 

Archived