Jack Marriott - Signed on a 3 year deal

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, David said:

This is nice.

I like this alot. I'm always fairly excited to see new transfers and this one was no different, but between his interview, the good luck message quoted above and the comments I've read on the young man, I really really hope this guy goes on to have many years of banging in goals for Derby more than I even normally would. 

The lure of playing for Lampard is real too. I always thought it would be but was waiting to see it in action before voicing that opinion. It's happening now and I can't wait for next Friday now.

This signing feels right. Young player worked his way up through the leagues by scoring goals. And wow what a breath of fresh air for our striking position! 

Genuinely hope this works out amazingly well for him as much as us. (Mainly for us though).

Welcome to the Mighty Rams Jack!

15 minutes ago, Sweetness34 said:

I like this alot. I'm always fairly excited to see new transfers and this one was no different, but between his interview, the good luck message quoted above and the comments I've read on the young man, I really really hope this guy goes on to have many years of banging for Derby more than I even normally would. 

The lure of playing for Lampard is real too. I always thought it would be but was waiting to see it in action before voicing that opinion. It's happening now and I can't wait for next Friday now.

the new George Burley..........(allegedly)...?

58 minutes ago, Sweetness34 said:

I like this alot. I'm always fairly excited to see new transfers and this one was no different, but between his interview, the good luck message quoted above and the comments I've read on the young man, I really really hope this guy goes on to have many years of banging in goals for Derby more than I even normally would. 

You mean you would normally bang in goals. Have Derby missed a trick?

1 hour ago, Wolfie20 said:

Needs to get that hair sorted.....and the cough (though that's probably the equivalent of RKs' "like I say")

Haha poor lad probably been chatting that much he’s struggling with a dry throat.

On the other hand.... Jack Marriott song....

ahem.... He coughs when he wants, he coughs when he wants, he’s Jack the lad and he coughs when he wants 

Screw it i'm getting excited now - wanna see how it looks. Line up for Reading...

Carson

Wisdom   Keogh   Davies   Lowe

Mount   Huddlestone   Johnson

Wilson   Marriott   Bennett

Best get placing some cones Paul because we're going to be hard to beat this season!

For those of a certain age you may recall Manfred Mann. 

Being unable to post the vid I’ll have to suffice with check out ‘My Name is Jack’. A rather good tune and some quite apt lyrics for our Jack ☺️

Archived