DcFc Dyycheee

Jack Marriott - Signed on a 3 year deal

So looking forward to the apoplectic meltdowns and slagging of the club and owner when he ends up elsewhere. Most probably from those who've been banging on about us paying too much for crap players too. 

Gut instinct is that £6.5 mill is way over the odds, much as I'd like him here. Player of the year Ollie Watkins went for a 1/3 of that figure, didn't he?  I'd be amazed if he or Maddison ended up at ours. Posh owner sure knows how to stir the pot though, I'll give him that. 

Great work from Barry Fry on drumming up interest and also implying we're not as humstrung financially as people would have you believe. Helps push the price up for Marriott and also probably helps push the price up for Vydra. 

Never heard of him but looks like he scored plenty of goals last season.

Surprised nobody on here has previously mentioned him as a transfer suggestion.

Released by Ipswich? Sounds a bit poo, I'd rather we get someone more proven like Jamie Cureton.

14 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Never heard of him but looks like he scored plenty of goals last season.

Surprised nobody on here has previously mentioned him as a transfer suggestion.

Released by Ipswich? Sounds a bit poo, I'd rather we get someone more proven like Jamie Cureton.

jamie cureton? really? 

6 minutes ago, irobinson said:

least we don't have to worry about Villa coming in for him lol

You'd have thought so but looks like Bruce is staying and they are committed to find transfer funds for him .Bugger that's our targets spoken for.

So the owner says Barry and Lamps have been talking... Barry decides to say Derby are interested so Forest shape themselves and make a bid! 

“He’s shows a desire to join forest” he’s pushing them to make a bid. 

We don’t have 6.5 million

id much prefer Maddison 

21 minutes ago, Topram said:

So the owner says Barry and Lamps have been talking... Barry decides to say Derby are interested so Forest shape themselves and make a bid! 

“He’s shows a desire to join forest” he’s pushing them to make a bid. 

We don’t have 6.5 million

id much prefer Maddison 

Says who ?

Don’t sit on the sidelines, let your voice be heard!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.