Jack Marriott - Signed on a 3 year deal

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, i-Ram said:

Or the sale of the Century.  I still lie awake at night worrying about the £750k we spunked on Liam Dickinson.

I hope for your sake no one tells you about the time we spent over 3 million quid on Blackman when he had just 6 months left on his contract

5 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

Expected him to come out and dispute the fee. Guess we'll never know

Ah, the mysteries of 'undisclosed'.

1 minute ago, eddie said:

THAT is absolutely classic "get off my back" talk. 

All the figures came from different places at the same time and said the same thing ?

I choose to not believe him ? 

3 minutes ago, eddie said:

Did an interview a week ago saying talk of the reported £6.5 million asking price is wrong, suggesting that's much higher than they're asking for. Reports come out that Derby and Peterborough agree a fee that including add ons is around the £5 million mark. Peterborough fans react angrily to them losing one of their best players as expected. The Peterborough chairman - "NO THEY ARE LIES I TELL YOU! But I won't tell you the actual figure" 

I thought this may be quite a bit of fun, the top 10 Championship top goalscorers from last season & what they did the season before:

Matej Vydra - 21 goals in 40 games - previous season 5 goals in 33 Championship games
Lewis Grabban - 20 goals in 34 games - previous season 3 goals in 16 Championship games
Bobby Reid - 19 goals in 46 games - previous season 3 goals in 30 Championship games
Leon Clarke - 19 goals in 39 games - previous season 7 goals in 23 League One games
Diego Jota - 17 goals in 44 games - previous season 8 goals in 27 Liga NOS games
Martyn Waghorn - 16 goals in 44 games - previous season 7 in 32 SPL games
Ryan Sessegnon - 15 goals in 46 games - previous season 5 in 25 Championship games
Britt Assombalonga - 15 goals in 44 games - previous season 14 goals in 32 Championship games
James Maddison - 14 goals in 44 games - previous season 2 goals in 14 SPL games (1 goal in 3 Championship games)
Albert Adomah - 14 goals in 39 games - previous season 3 goals in 38 Championship games
Jarrod Bowen - 14 goals in 42 games - previous season 0 goals in 7 Premier League games

There's only one that got over double figures, Britt. The top 3 got a combined 11 goals in a combined 79 games. 

Imagine thinking there was ever a thing as an attacker that's not a gamble at this level! 

Archived