Jack Marriott - Signed on a 3 year deal

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, EnigmaRam said:

Anyway, back to Marriot. It’s clear we need another first choice striker and I think he could be the one. But I will trust franks judgement as to whether he thinks he is or not.

You have made that clear, enigma. 

7 hours ago, Mr Giggles said:

People on here acting like a defeat to Mansfield in a pre - season game automatically puts us in League 2 with them...

From what I've seen of the game the first half was good. When you make 9 changes in any game it's going to affect the flow of things. Frank is trying things and players in different situations and positions, some people can t understand that 

9 minutes ago, Edtheram said:

From what I've seen of the game the first half was good. When you make 9 changes in any game it's going to affect the flow of things. Frank is trying things and players in different situations and positions, some people can t understand that 

Exactly that, it's the whole point of a friendly. The scathing remarks people are making against Keogh are awful.

Potentially the best servant we have had in the club being made a scapegoat at any opportunity, the player that no matter what or who is managing always ends up playing regularly. Even to the point where he was banned form being captain! Also under a different manager was dropped and then brought back in again!

He's a great player on his day, yet every mistake is magnified massively.

1 minute ago, ramboy63 said:

6m for Marriott never going to happen unless Vydra goes in next few days and again cant see that happening.

Forest have picked up a tried and tested striker in Lewis Grabban for less money

We have a tried and tested striker in a Jerome, for even less money.

This is were we keep failing though and agree to a point that Jerome is a tried and tested striker but never been prolific 

Had we spent more in January say on Mitrovic instead of Fulham that could of been the difference we needed to get promoted and you can say the same with Nugent bought him 3 seasons to late.

We still have Martin but again i think his best as been long gone,Its very difficult to get that fine line correct

5 minutes ago, ramboy63 said:

This is were we keep failing though and agree to a point that Jerome is a tried and tested striker but never been prolific 

Had we spent more in January say on Mitrovic instead of Fulham that could of been the difference we needed to get promoted and you can say the same with Nugent bought him 3 seasons to late.

We still have Martin but again i think his best as been long gone,Its very difficult to get that fine line correct

Reading v Derby County

irobinson replied to Bwash_Ram's topic in Derby County Forum

All sob stories about our strikers Dads army Mitrovic  just propelled Fulham forward lookback at my transfer targets at 30k a week where is Jerome , Nugent etc when we need proper pace power and goals Ffs

February 24

591 replies

7 minutes ago, irobinson said:

Reading v Derby County

irobinson replied to Bwash_Ram's topic in Derby County Forum

All sob stories about our strikers Dads army Mitrovic  just propelled Fulham forward lookback at my transfer targets at 30k a week where is Jerome , Nugent etc when we need proper pace power and goals Ffs

February 24

591 replies

Let's hope you're not saying the same in the next Reading v Derby thread.

1 hour ago, ramboy63 said:

6m for Marriott never going to happen unless Vydra goes in next few days and again cant see that happening.

Forest have picked up a tried and tested striker in Lewis Grabban for less money

Yes,but would you really want to go and watch them?!?

Archived