Jack Marriott - Signed on a 3 year deal

DcFc Dyycheee

3 hours ago, Boycie said:

We have a tried and tested striker in a Jerome, for even less money.

Hope we don’t have to rely on him though as our focal point up front, he’s bang average. 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Someone on twitter has asked the Peterborough chairman, "Marriott update?" 

He's replied "Tomorrow buddy, in detail" 

Looks like he is doing some Q&A so going to be discussing alot of things, Maddison also been mentioned

3 minutes ago, Timdcfc said:

He is extremely open with all his transfers and I’m not a big fan of it! It’s almost like he’s scaremongering clubs to up the price of his players...

Wouldn't you want Mel to do the same? Hess business man trying to get her best deal for his business... as a. Just it's not so good but I sure as hell wish we had us selling our players... they ALWAYS get good deals for their players

I don’t like the way he flaunts it on Social media. There’s ways of doing business behind closed doors. Could you imagine our Mel on Facebook telling 40 year old Jim from Chad our business when selling a player ?

36 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

If he has news to spill tomorrow that would suggest there is no news to tell 

Any news regarding accepted transfer fees would no doubt be announced as soon as they are agreed.

You and MACKWORTHRAM sitting in a tree. Awkward. ? 

I'm pretty ambivalent about this signing. Based on admittedly limited evidence, I can't see why this lad is worth £6.5 million. In fact, I think that's a ludicrous value to apply. By way of comparison, Ollie Watkins, whom I was desperate for us to sign, was the EFL Young Player of the Year and and Brentford ultimately signed him for a relatively paltry £1.8 million. Are we really to believe that Marriot is worth going on 4 times as much. I don't think so.

Archived