2nd Oldest Football Club O'Nottsaurus Forest

stoners

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Oh dear forest, what’s going on here then?

Theyd better get someone poo next mind, maybe Paul lambert wants a higher job

Some are born poo, others achieve poo and yet more have poo thrunst upon them manage Forest.

From the LTLF forum - 

"Ffs back to a circus again, I wasn't a massive AK fan but this is a joke. Em and his posse are sounding more like Fawaz everyday and I don't trust them anymore, AK may have "walked" but whens there's a gun to your head and they tell you to walk you walk. The Greeks need to realise that we aren't mugs and bullpoo like this won't fly with us anymore."

They stuck by Fawaz for 5 years ?

"I know this sounds ridiculous but supporting Forest was one of the best life choices I ever made. Even in the bad times before and after BC I have had great times...so I am that junkie who can never cut adrift."

The poor soul

"Clough is going to happen at some point. Might as well be now. Get it out of our system."

I, for one, really hope they don’t get Rowett. They would play crap football, yes, but I think he would do a decent job there. It’s not like Karanka is a mastermind of the beautiful game - in fact, he’s lost more games than he’s won and drawn more games than he’s won at Forest. The records show the least likely result for them was a win. He’s revamped the squad about 3 times over in a year as well. 

I would not at all be surprised if they hire a Portuguese manager with no experience of the league. Carvahal would be a decent fit for them, in my opinion. 

11 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

I, for one, really hope they don’t get Rowett. They would play crap football, yes, but I think he would do a decent job there. It’s not like Karanka is a mastermind of the beautiful game

...whereas Rowett...

I think for Forest a worrying thing must be that whoever they get will want to change personnel around, and they basically made their big investment run this summer. So a bit like Villa over the last season, the clock is ticking now until eventually FFP catches up and restricts their investment - unless they make money on Carvalho and the others it will surely tank their ability to invest from the end of next season on?

All a bit Fawaz though. Does FFP matter that much if the managerial situation is so ridiculous you end up lower mid-table year after year anyway?

Archived