2nd Oldest Football Club O'Nottsaurus Forest

stoners

MON is a great appointment if it all goes wrong. He won't hold back when it comes to criticising the owners - which will send the gumps into even further meltdown.

Of course he may be really successful, but his track record in the modern era is poor.

He has basically had good spells at Leicester & Villa in the days before the game saw the massive money injection from Sky etc

And at Celtic where you're in a league with only two good teams

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

I reckon he'll get them playing. Bad news for us, if so. 

Why? we don't have to play them every week, just the one game for 3 points. 

Bad news for us is if Lampard doesn't get us playing, our destiny is not in the hands of the Chuckle Brothers.

1 hour ago, Anon said:

I like O'Neill, but this appointment feels about 10 years past it's sell by date. I think O'Neill has looked short of ideas in his last few jobs. Sunderland were as drab as, well as drab as Sunderland usually are, under his tenure and his time with Ireland was ultimately a failure. He only qualified for one tournament and that was the expanded Euros where nearly 50% of entrants now go to the finals, and he needed a play off to achieve that. I don't know why he insists on dragging the neanderthal Keane around with him either.

Probably because sooner or later he's going to need a bodyguard?

22 minutes ago, David said:

Why? we don't have to play them every week, just the one game for 3 points. 

Bad news for us is if Lampard doesn't get us playing, our destiny is not in the hands of the Chuckle Brothers.

It's bad news for us because it adds yet another team we have to battle for promotion. 

1 hour ago, TobyWanKenobi said:

Great appointment, if we happen to be in 2005.

Exactly. Was going to post its 10 years too late. But then again Forest do live in the past so you never know.

Archived