2nd Oldest Football Club O'Nottsaurus Forest

stoners

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, RamLad1884 said:

On the face of it Karanka hasn't done a bad job, taken a squad of players pretty much unknown to each other and put some decent results together. Shows the madness of some owners though, seems likely he's done after today 

He's only won 3 in the last 18 though.

16 minutes ago, RamLad1884 said:

Take the form table of the past 11 games (before today). Derby have 18 points from 11 games, they had 14 points. 4 points difference really can't be sackable surely? 

No I don't think so but if they can swap him out for someone worse I'm all for it.

36 minutes ago, Abu Derby said:

What an earth makes that Marikanniss bloke think that throwing several million at it guarantees promotion?

He needs to look at those that have tried this before (including us). More often than not in this division it fails. 

Problem for them is they are probably going to breach FFP if they dont go up.

6 hours ago, Abu Derby said:

What an earth makes that Marikanniss bloke think that throwing several million at it guarantees promotion?

He needs to look at those that have tried this before (including us). More often than not in this division it fails. 

Those including Forest themselves while Fawaz was there.

16 minutes ago, WystonRam said:

Jokanovic has been mentioned as a replacement I understand.

I’m not entirely convinced he’d take it tbh. He’s going to want to rebuild and bring in his own players, with how much Forest wasted in the summer how much will he have to spend? 

45 minutes ago, Lambchop said:

How about Bruce to Stoke, Jokanovic to Wednesday, Pulis to Forest, Karanka back to Boro, and Rowett to Chesterfield?

Even better Bruce to Stoke,Jokanovic to Wednesday, Rowett to Forest......

A club & manager never more perfectly well matched - he’ll mount a charge to get them out the Championship

& straight into League 1..... 

Archived