2nd Oldest Football Club O'Nottsaurus Forest

stoners

2 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Depending on who they bring in unfortunately I think it’s a good move.They were going nowhere with Kawanka. Far too cautious. The derby match showed exactly why theyve drawn so many games. Spoil matches, keep it tight to guarantee a draw or nick a goal. Reduces their chances of winning. All the teams in the top 6 are teams who try to win games.

If Forest can get Jokanovic, might just be the guy to get the most out of their attacking talent and he’s shown previously with Watford he can take over a team during a season and get them up.

I think the opposite. I think Karanka was actually building a decent side with a few youngsters with potential. His natural conservatism was not as evident as his Middlesbrough days.

Good decision by the cocaine smuggler to push him out.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

I think the opposite. I think Karanka was actually building a decent side with a few youngsters with potential. His natural conservatism was not as evident as his Middlesbrough days.

Good decision by the cocaine smuggler to push him out.

Coke smuggler? 

I thought it was heroin, people and guns? 

I went today. First half was totally lacklustre, players already downed tools.. Second half was the most undisciplined and brainless display I've ever had the misfortune of watching. Danny Fox you might get a few fans onside by singing in the stand on occasion, but I think you're a prize w*nker. 

New manager has a mammoth job to do, and clearly not a lot of time to achieve it. Whoever that might be. 

8 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

I genuinely couldn't care less at the moment mate, lol.

Honestly couldn't pick out a name with any enthusiasm. 

The sad face reaction was because it shouldn't be like this.

You were having a cracking season, literally a fag paper from top 6, after a few years of struggle.

Your shot that hit the bar against us could have gone in, either team could have won or lost Vs Norwich, and those tiny margins make the difference!

Bullpoop, you've ended up with another maniac in charge, and it pretty much sums up everything wrong with English football at the moment!

Gary Rowett and Paul Clement are both available. Whilst Rowett's defensive football might bore you all to death, you'd probably go an horrendous run until March, on the other hand, Clement uts out a mean cone, put them out fir Bale and Ronaldo you know.

You might as well go with <inset name here> until the sumer and save the salary/severance pay.

Archived