2nd Oldest Football Club O'Nottsaurus Forest

stoners

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

balls. They’re going to get Jankanovic now aren’t they and turn into a decent team ?

Jokanovic's apparent reasonings for turning down the Stoke approach was that he wasn't ready to return, and also he loses money from his Fulham release if he takes a job this early.

If Jokanovic turned down Stoke there’s absolutely no chance he would take the Forest job, nor would Rowett.

It’s going to be a rogue Greek with only half a Wiki page and a 5th tier promotion to his name.

Forest fans will welcome him by declaring the 10th of January as Roman Goddess day after the promise of a 3rd star is made, the dream to be the next Huddersfield will put fire in their bellies and fill the City Ground with kids for a quid.

It’s happening and I can’t wait.

Just now, cosmic said:

Surely he’d be losing out financially if he quit rather than got sacked? Situation must me bad!

“The club have agreed to this request and the terms of departure have been agreed.”

Looks to me like he’s gone to them and said you’re going to sack me so I’ll save you a job, but I want this and that, by doing this it will take the heat off you guys and this won’t go down as a sacking for the fans to nail you with.

Archived