If it’s Frank

archied
Message added by Day

If it is Frank  

620 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

My mate just messaged to say he has just seen Frank going into pride park stadium.

No proof, no photos...but I do wonder if we are about to be put out of our misery?

No disrespect, but is this the mate that told you the next manager wasn't Lamps? 

2 minutes ago, Carnero said:

I think that was Mackworth Ram who said that.

2 minutes ago, Mckram said:

I think that was MACKWORTH RAM not the ‘is a god’ one?

Ah right, so the acolyte is aiming to become the master! 

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

Ah right, so the acolyte is aiming to become the master! 

To be fair Mackworth Ram is usually spot on with information, so I’d imagine at the time Lampard probably wasn’t our number one.

However if ‘Mackworth Ram is a god’ gets this right and it’s announced within the hour then there will probably be another user called ‘Mackworth Ram is a god is a god’! 

1 hour ago, steve brummie said:

We're as close to getting F L as we were to signing Ian Storey Moore.

(Google it if you wonder what I'm on about.)

Mozza and Utcheter ram know what I mean!?

At least we haven't introduced him as being on the staff...(yet)

1 minute ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

To be honest it was a mate who messaged me so I'm not the one itk...I have just asked him if it was definitely him and he said yes.

Hope you're right mate. 

I honestly haven't heard anything since last week. After he became 1/7 I just stopped asking. 

Who thought when this thread was opened there'd be such an interesting debate on whether London is Up or Down and some fascinating discussions on the Service Stations up and down the country! 

I've loved keeping up but I'm checking it way too frequently now. Can someone post some more #ITK stuff, even if it's made up to give us hope it's coming to an end please.

Surprised how excited I am by this.

42 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Hope you're right mate. 

I honestly haven't heard anything since last week. After he became 1/7 I just stopped asking. 

The Lad who told me isn't a massive football fan and I can't imagine him going out his way to text for for a wind up so I do believe him.

I think it's the worst kept secret that he is our new manager just a matter of time before it is announced.

Archived