If it’s Frank

archied
Message added by Day

If it is Frank  

620 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Isn't Thursday what a few sources said it would happen back at the weekend? 

Doesnt seem like something to get annoyed about.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Someone told me today that it won't be until.the 1st of June because of ffp,although I've no idea why that would effect it unless the ffp runs to a different financial year to everything else?

Did they read it on here about 8 hours ago?

4 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Someone told me today that it won't be until.the 1st of June because of ffp,although I've no idea why that would effect it unless the ffp runs to a different financial year to everything else?

Sounds like balls to me tbh. You'd pay him £1 for 2 days and then pay him properly from 1st June.

7 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

I call absolute BS - I am no accountant but even if he started tomorrow, that would be 1 365th of his annual salary that would be booked in May '18, if that tips us over the FFP threshold then we're in a heap of trouble ?

7 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

I believe FFP is season to season. 31st May constitutes the end of the season from a loan and contracting perspective I believe. You never hear of players contracts ending in Jan or deadline day so guess it holds some water. Although I can't see what difference it makes financially with day here or there. 

Another ex top flight player who thinks he know tactics through sat through half time bollickings 

Hope it works out for you lads, god knows after tripping up at the finishing line year after year you deserve a manager who knows the frustration the fans must be feeling

Lampard just isnt it imo

1 minute ago, RedSmog said:

Another ex top flight player who thinks he know tactics through sat through half time bollickings 

Hope it works out for you lads, god knows after tripping up at the finishing line year after year you deserve a manager who knows the frustration the fans must be feeling

Lampard just isnt it imo

Anything is better than hoofball Rowett. I’d rather wax my legs and balls than watch his football ever again, he made Pulis look like Guardiola 

4 minutes ago, RedSmog said:

Lampard just isnt it imo

Thanks for your insights. 

Archived