If it’s Frank

archied
Message added by Day

If it is Frank  

620 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

42 minutes ago, DontTrustTheDevilInside said:

Be interesting to see what has caused the hold up in announcing frank when betting closed on Friday and by the apparent events for the league 2 playoffs. They don’t tend to discuss it openly like he did on bt unless it’s progressed quite a bit. What could it be?

His contract? More money, longer, a clause to get out if a ‘bigger club’ comes in

Direction and style of football? ‘The derby way’

Budget and ability to develop the squad?

Last minute interest from elsewhere?

Would rather them take their time and make the right decision but something seems off to me, particularly with the tone in which Gary left aswell.

What hold up?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Tinny

Post subject: Re: Next Rams Manager

Posted: Wed May 30, 2018 5:09 pm 

Lampard expect to be announced tomorrow - RD

Unless Tinny copied my post? Doh. I'm sure I didn't imagine it! duck all this waiting is driving us all mad (I'm buggered if I'm gonna go mad on my own!)...

2 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

RD 17:00 news says Lampard expect to be announced tomorrow.

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

Arghh… Please not the red card @David

I found it on Google, honest! ?

Come off it.

You expect us to believe Google pointed you in the direction of a forum other than this one, they have less visitors than the Jimmy Saville memorial in Leeds. 

It's all falling into place then. This will be the earliest we've released our kit before the season since they used to have the kits run for two seasons in a row. There's also been no big build up, last year we had a 7 day countdown or something with classic kits over the years.

New kit, new sponsor, what better way to give it exposure than having 106-cap English footballing icon Frank Lampard holding it up?

All sorted.

Archived