If it’s Frank

archied
Message added by Day

If it is Frank  

620 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, McLovin said:

My only wish is to see Huddlestone play as a false centre back, mainly as a sweeping quarterback but with the licence to drift into zones 4 to 6 when we have possession. That would give us more control in a game.

I want to see Richie Keogh converted into a roving CM - Lovely pass on him, loads of energy and would be great snapping at people's heels

Either that or just stick him up front

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, cheron85 said:

I want to see Richie Keogh converted into a roving CM - Lovely pass on him, loads of energy and would be great snapping at people's heels

duck it, don't send anyone out there but Keogh

5 minutes ago, McLovin said:

My only wish is to see Huddlestone play as a false centre back, mainly as a sweeping quarterback but with the licence to drift into zones 4 to 6 when we have possession. That would give us more control in a game.

I didn't know he played NFL? He's too slow to be anywhere other than midfield and he's too slow to play any role other than the one he does now - he's perfect for Rowettball, lets hope he comes in for him soon.

1 minute ago, Mr Giggles said:

duck it, don't send anyone out there but Keogh

If we could clone him and have a 11 of him I totally would - You'd concede a fair few but you'd NEVER be able to question the desire and passion of the team

Just now, alexxxxx said:

My mates just text me to say he's seen Billy Davies get off the train at Derby and into a cab towards pride park.

Probably a wind up though.

Just announce somebody already, seems like we have been hearing these sort of stories for an eternity!!

1 minute ago, cheron85 said:

I’m glad to see that I’m not the only one who holds this view. Keogh’s lean body and genetic body structure means that he will be less prone to aged related body fatness and therefore can operate in a number of positions due to his general fitness levels. When necessary I’d like to see him play in the runter runter libero position 

5 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

SSN just said 'could Lampard be starting his managerial career at Derby, we'll have the latest next' - cut to ads!

I imagine they'll cut to the Sky team in the car park in the next 10 mins?

Nope. Nothing but a run through of the 'remain in talks' line.

2 minutes ago, McLovin said:

I’m glad to see that I’m not the only one who holds this view. Keogh’s lean body and genetic body structure means that he will be less prone to aged related body fatness and therefore can operate in a number of positions due to his general fitness levels. When necessary I’d like to see him play in the runter runter libero position 

I mean I don't care as long as he's on the pitch - When we're 1 - 0 down with 5 mins to go he's the only one who ever looks like he cares

2 minutes ago, Mr Giggles said:

But he's always got a mistake in him....

Hence we'd concede a fair few

Also see above for why I don't care :)

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

I didn't know he played NFL? He's too slow to be anywhere other than midfield and he's too slow to play any role other than the one he does now - he's perfect for Rowettball, lets hope he comes in for him soon.

He doesn’t need to be fast for the position he plays in. He is one of our most technical players and a switch to a 3 Man midfield would benefit him a lot.

Did you know that one of the reasons for his slowness was due to foxes trying to eat his pet rabbit when he was younger? Rather than running and chasing the foxes off, he confronted them using his tall stature and his imposing body to scare the foxes off. To this day, Huddlestone has told him himself that he would never be in the position to run and instead, he would use his authority and imposing body to get him through danger. It’s an interesting story.

2 hours ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

If I travel I go down south or up north. From Sandbanks I  go up to Derby. From Derby I go down to Sandbanks. From Sandbanks I go up to London because it's geographically north of where I am.  

From Sandbanks you'd go up to virtually everywhere else in the UK!

If you're living in Sandbanks, then you are 'arry (or maybe Rosie) and I claim my £5 (to be supplied in a plain brown wrapping) lol

1 minute ago, HantsRam said:

From Sandbanks you'd go up to virtually everywhere else in the UK!

If you're living in Sandbanks, then you are 'arry (or maybe Rosie) and I claim my £5 (to be supplied in a plain brown wrapping) lol

I would go down to beautiful Studland! But you are right...……...Up to virtually everywhere else in the UK.

Archived