If it’s Frank

archied
Message added by Day

If it is Frank  

620 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

Christine has said having lived in London she is used to the high-life and is hoping the Playhouse and Eagle Centre are as good as the tales she heard in her youth.

Poor girl will be sadly let down. Still there is always the buzzing metropolis along the Brian Clough way to tempt her ?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, minesahartington said:

Shearer has just opened a wine bar in Derby. They will be in there tonight

Wtf is a wine bar by the way? I’ve only heard them mentioned in the context of ex players and managers. I’m meant to be one of these posh London types, and yet still I don’t know.

Is it just somewhere for retired footballers to fight each other? I’m guessing it’s a euphemism as I cannot inagine Shearer swirling his glass and commenting on the farmyard tones of his claret.

3 minutes ago, Duracell said:

Wtf is a wine bar by the way? I’ve only heard them mentioned in the context of ex players and managers. I’m meant to be one of these posh London types, and yet still I don’t know.

Is it just somewhere for retired footballers to fight each other? I’m guessing it’s a euphemism as I cannot inagine Shearer swirling his glass and commenting on the farmyard tones of his claret.

My understanding is that a wine bar is just a posh pub. They tend to charge over the odds for the beer I drink as compared to the price in a pub.

4 minutes ago, 1967Ram said:

My understanding is that a wine bar is just a posh pub. They tend to charge over the odds for the beer I drink as compared to the price in a pub.

Oh. I think every pub in London is a wine bar then.

12 minutes ago, Duracell said:

Used to be the place to take a bit of totty in the early days of a relationship..a few weeks later it was the car.

30 minutes ago, Duracell said:

Wtf is a wine bar by the way? I’ve only heard them mentioned in the context of ex players and managers. I’m meant to be one of these posh London types, and yet still I don’t know.

B50B320C-754C-4506-8B2F-17302F743030.gif

1 hour ago, curtains said:

Will Frank give up his TV commitments 

I'm pretty sure a few years back a 'pundit' at either a World Cup or Euro's had recently been appointed as a manager so was a pundit for half the tournament then left to go and be a manager - can't for the life of me remember who though. ?

Maybe Lampard will do a few weeks at the World Cup as a pundit until the players are due back for pre-season. No reason he can't do his 'homework' on the team + possible signings whilst he is away. Still got a few weeks before the World Cup to set things up here.

I wonder if lampard’s first decision will be to ban all iPhones in the dressing room and instead make the players have Samsung phones instead(Samsung were Chelsea’s sponsor when they were successful). Doing little things like that will breed a winning mentality and make Lampard feel as comfortable as possible.

17 minutes ago, McLovin said:

I wonder if lampard’s first decision will be to ban all iPhones in the dressing room and instead make the players have Samsung phones instead(Samsung were Chelsea’s sponsor when they were successful). Doing little things like that will breed a winning mentality and make Lampard feel as comfortable as possible.

giphy.gif

19 minutes ago, McLovin said:

You can just imagine him he walking into the dressing room on his first day "Throw away your iPhones and stop being sheep - man up, think for yourselves and embrace Android like the Rams that you are!!!"

wonder how long til David deletes this?...

Archived