If it’s Frank

archied
Message added by Day

If it is Frank  

620 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Waffle said:

Great. Wonderful. 

The boss has caught me looking at pictures of Frank in work time. I’m on a disciplinary. 

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, Saity said:

You seem to have a proper downer on us getting Lampard curtains.

Although i have reservations myself I will get right behind him  when it happens.

it seems you're taking every statement as a negative against Lampard summising something that may well not be true mate

Couldn’t care less about Lampard and Morris coming you are right. 

I'd be very surprised if this does not get across the line, the fact its taking a bit of time i see as a good thing as it has to be right for DCFC and Lampard .

Also was encouraged to see Lampard's at wembley as that means to me he doesn't need ages assessing our squad giving everyone a fresh start and probably already has ideas of where we need to strengthen, all positive signs for me 

15 hours ago, Topram said:

Lampard came around the corner on his phone, then went back into the tunnel I went around for a photo he was still on phone they got the food and have just drove off heading back up to London 

Down to London!

Just now, ThePrisoner said:

Are you Rowett wondering how you can out do him stylistically?

I just can’t help but giggle uncontrollably when I think about him ? I’ve ripped the Gary posters off of my wall and made way for Frank 

2 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I think FFP runs from 1st June. When it first came into play I think it wasn't relevant to contracts signed before June 2010, and thus its kept the June 1st break-off point for contracts season to season.

Oh right, I didn't know that!

Christ on a bendy bus there's some bed wetters here - Just think about how long it takes to get a normal every day job, application, interview, second interview or more, weeks at least. Here, you're talking about multiple people with multiple contractual commitments, it takes time to sort, that's absolutely normal! Chill.

Just now, ShoreRam said:

Christ on a bendy bus there's some bed wetters here - Just think about how long it takes to get a normal every day job, application, interview, second interview or more, weeks at least. Here, you're talking about multiple people with multiple contractual commitments, it takes time to sort, that's absolutely normal! Chill.

And everything was all speculation until he actually confirmed it in person on Saturday while he was working away AND it was a bank holiday too! It’s only the second working day of the week.

Just now, ShoreRam said:

I’m clutching at straws because I don’t want Frank and  Jody. 

Others are purring inside at the thought of Frank and Jody. 

Lets hope DCFC are the winners whatever the outcome.

I am out of here until it’s sorted. 

Archived