Derby County F.C. v Fulham FC

Boycie

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More tense than ever; cos if things go pear-shaped tonight I'm struggling to see any up-side.

Those who were baying for Rowett's blood will be back out in force...and whilst I would stick with him I can't say that his style of play is engaging and the age of the squad is concerning....the threat of FFP restrictions etc etc...

I cant believe anyone would  think 'oh well we're not ready to go up' etc.

Just get promoted.. any how ..any way ...(to quote an annoying advert) surviving in the Premier League 'nicer problem to have'.

We need to have something to take to the 2nd leg. Wouldn't do anything daft with the formation or go too offensive personnel-wise. But those playing have to know we need a couple of goals and they need to be on the front foot from the off. Mentality needs to be attacking and positive rather than the names on the teamsheet.

On this day 4 years ago, we completely took a play semi away from the opposition with a dominant display.

I don't know why, but I'm completely confident we'll do the same tonight, and leave Monday as a dead rubber.

Not going to lie I’m feeling really confident tonight. Have wisdom and Keogh stopping sessegnon and Johnson in the middle to close down the centre mids, and put them under pressure. Prevent the service to mitrovic and I think we’ll win by a couple tonight. COYR 

4 hours ago, HuddersRam said:

No matter how much of a drop we've had, everything changes over these next two matches. We're the ones coming into this in-form rather than the other way round. All the pressure is on them after being so close to the automatics. Massive opportunity here, one we probably don't really deserve after the last four months. 

I for one am really excited for this one, and I reckon we'll win well tonight. Jerome to bag early on and Fulham to crumble is my prediction, before a nervy second leg. So ultimately, the opposite of Hull a couple of years ago. 

Come. On.

Hope your right,would be good to have a bit of luck in our side with regards the play offs, just hope we don't drop back and waste home advantage leaving mission impossible in the 2nd leg.We our capable of winning this with the right attitude, mentality and desire.

i am going to do something special for the Derby fans tonight, mass hypnosis.  Sending out happy carefree supportive hypnowaves to all Rams.  There will be no grumbling, no nail biting, no moaning or cursing and absolutely no booing.  There will be united support for Derby, everyone relaxed, yet excited and there will be many cheers and shouts of support for the team.  We will again remember that football is to be enjoyed and we are going to have a ball no matter the outcome.  We are Derby, we are happy Rams, we are going to support our team with all our might tonight

The trigger sign is ?

Done and can't be undone

Archived