5 minutes ago, dcfcfan1 said:

25 pounds for adults is steep tbh

20 is ******* plenty

No need to charge above 20

I thought it was reasonable 

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’d be there if it was on Saturday but can’t finish work and get down from Newcastle in time. Probably the same for a fair few long distance fans. 

With it being on sky I’m not going to kick up a stink at work to leave early. Would love to be there but I’ll still see it and be £100 better off. I’ll use that to offset the trip to Wembley ?

10 hours ago, dcfcfan1 said:

25 pounds for adults is steep tbh

20 is ******* plenty

No need to charge above 20

Agreed, imagine we would struggle to get over 10,000 then if we got to Wembley when the cheapest ticket will be double that.

I think it's the Friday night more than the £25. I could've made it down for a Saturday.

Plus I suppose like others have said, not quite the belief, the been here before factor, the long bad run, the perceived dull Rowett-ball all just chip in to a few might haves just watching the telly.

To be honest, it's often better when it's slightly under full but everyone's getting behind the team.

PistoldPete2
12 hours ago, JoetheRam said:

3691 left with 24 hours to go.

Maybe 1000 more will be sold with people paying on the day? Might just shave the 30k barrier.

Think the club slightly under-estimated the effect of Sky and it being a Friday night/over-estimated our fans' enthusiasm for the play-offs when they set the prices. 

That said, to sell 27,000 tickets in 4 and a bit days is pretty good going.

In the end, I don't really care, cos I'll be there.

I dont think its anything to do with prices.. its the Friday night thing and the fact that the M1 wil be shut affecting both the Fulham fans and Derby fans too. 

10 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

Blimey Fulham fans, for the game today, can buy upto 6 each. And they still can't sell out.

Proper Mickey Mouse....

Not good but Cardiff made me laugh too. Got promoted and it meant the world to 30,000 people. On the pitch, hugging players, fingering Warnock. Means so much to them. Not enough for them to go to the other games. But enough to show up for the play offs and the premier league next season.

Baffles me. 

I'd feel a **** tagging along for the big days out and acting like I'm a die hard.  

30 minutes ago, Dethorn said:

https://ninetyminutesonline.com/derby-without-key-man-as-fulham-are-at-full-strength-for-championship-play-off/

I did not know he played for us ?

Hope we can manage without him though.

“Alexander Ford

Chelsea fan (unfortunate, but there's always one!) from South East London. Graduate from University of Hertfordshire, with time spent studying in America and Spain. Currently spend my time between Stevenage and Spain”

Too much travelling between Stevenage and Spain for the Chelsea fan to research things such as players names.

41 minutes ago, Dethorn said:

https://ninetyminutesonline.com/derby-without-key-man-as-fulham-are-at-full-strength-for-championship-play-off/

I did not know he played for us ?

Hope we can manage without him though.

After reading that article, I don't know why we should even bother to turn up. May as well forfeit the game. Waste of time me putting my lucky socks on.

Same ref tonight that we had v Brighton in the Play Offs. Always liked him. Great ref, probably the best in the business. Should have gone to the World Cup. Deserves a pay rise. If you’re reading Roger on your way to Pride Park, hi!

3 minutes ago, David said:

Same ref tonight that we had v Brighton in the Play Offs. Always liked him. Great ref, probably the best in the business. Should have gone to the World Cup. Deserves a pay rise. If you’re reading Roger on your way to Pride Park, hi!

The one who judged that tackle by Hendrick to be fair in the first leg?

Archived