Derby County F.C. v Fulham FC

Boycie

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, 86 points said:

I'm seriously damaging a bottle of Jim Beam watching this. Nerves already in tatters but loving it all the same.

COYRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Have a half-time top up to help settle the nerves ?

Fulham look mentally gone to me, it looks like the season has finally caught up with them. 

They will either come out for the second half like a team possessed, or I see us picking them off, a second here for us could open the floodgates 

So far so good.  We are a little bit too far back for my nerves but it's working.  Wisdom is having a very good game, makes space for himself and creates good interplay and that backwards pass which saw us through on goal was sublime.

Come on Derby

Quite pleased with that half, hard done by with a couple of Jerome’s offside calls that never were, a couple of Lawrence’s final balls could have been better, the one where Vydra was unmarked on the edge of the area in particular but on the whole, we’re doing ok, some very nice close tight play particularly impressed me.

If we get the next goal I could see us going on to get three as I think Fulham’s heads might drop. 

Archived