Derby County F.C. v Fulham FC

Boycie

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Alpha said:

Not good but Cardiff made me laugh too. Got promoted and it meant the world to 30,000 people. On the pitch, hugging players, fingering Warnock. Means so much to them. Not enough for them to go to the other games. But enough to show up for the play offs and the premier league next season.

Baffles me. 

I'd feel a **** tagging along for the big days out and acting like I'm a die hard.  

I wouldn't shout too loud, we had plenty of those when it happened to us.

No matter how much of a drop we've had, everything changes over these next two matches. We're the ones coming into this in-form rather than the other way round. All the pressure is on them after being so close to the automatics. Massive opportunity here, one we probably don't really deserve after the last four months. 

I for one am really excited for this one, and I reckon we'll win well tonight. Jerome to bag early on and Fulham to crumble is my prediction, before a nervy second leg. So ultimately, the opposite of Hull a couple of years ago. 

Come. On.

Last check in before tonight, probably.

I'm trying not to get too tense, but I'm failing. 

Come on Rams, players and fans both; win, lose or draw, have a proper go and make us proud.

Where is best place to park coming up M1 on a Friday? Is that fireplace car park open again? I always used to park there but go somewhere different every time now.

Do we think getting home will take ages too with M1 shut. I'm hoping it won't as there won't be any traffic

7 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

Where is best place to park coming up M1 on a Friday? Is that fireplace car park open again? I always used to park there but go somewhere different every time now.

Do we think getting home will take ages too with M1 shut. I'm hoping it won't as there won't be any traffic

If you're early enough, the old toysrus car park seems to be free at the moment while the land isnt under a company

48 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

In my vast experience of travelling the country they will shut it bang on 10.00 if not a bit before sorry .Where are you heading for ?

Archived