Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

Why am I getting adverts on here proudly boasting about the "rivalry" been two women's rugby teams?

As if I give two ***** about that. Would close the curtains if they were playing in my back garden. Do what you always do, give the tickets to local schools who feel obliged to take a few screaming kids to watch, like the women's fa cup games.

8 hours ago, KBB said:

Why am I getting adverts on here proudly boasting about the "rivalry" been two women's rugby teams?

As if I give two ***** about that. Would close the curtains if they were playing in my back garden. Do what you always do, give the tickets to local schools who feel obliged to take a few screaming kids to watch, like the women's fa cup games.

I'd imagine you are exactly the same with women's beach volleyball ?

On 31/12/2017 at 00:17, KBB said:

The adverts are based on what you have searched recently, I guess it is another version of "women mud wrestling" :ph34r:

Sith Happens
24 minutes ago, rynny said:

The adverts are based on what you have searched recently, I guess it is another version of "women mud wrestling" :ph34r:

Not always true, depends on your settings.

Trivago adverts.

Faux outrage at every little thing (though not enough to be outraged by it).

Things which used to be little customer service issues becoming full blown news items because somebody tweeted something about something fairly innocuous but newspapers, websites, tv news and fora have to fill space, so its all blown out of proportion (which often leads to faux outrage on other people's behalf)

The way channel 4 brow beat you with endless trailers for the same shows over and over and over again (all channels do this but C4 and E4 are doing my head in at the moment with Kiri, Don't ask the bride and ******** tattoo fixers.  Wouldn't mind if any of itt was ********** watchable)

Ed Dawes.

Got those off my chest.  Should hold me for a few minutes.

Edited by LazloW