Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

When I have just fixed the leaky gutter joint with some nifty ladder work and am insanely pleased with my still intact real man skills, then 3 days laters a tile slides off the roof clouts another bit of gutter that starts leaking AND this time it's where I can't get to with a ladder so will end up with a pro doing the job and a load of scaffolding and subsequent damage to wallet. 

11 hours ago, Broderick said:

When I post on here I read my own posts in an English accent when I'm typing them out. Don't know why, I don't want to be English. :ermm:

What nationality are you then ? Perhaps you wont be able to understand it in any other accent, Glaswegian for instance :whistle:

Sith Happens
2 hours ago, Ewe Ram said:

People who get ott angry when they can't get what they want. 

People who give in to those who get in a rage to get what they want. 

The whole 'those who shout loudest get their own way' thing 

Its a sign of low intelligence. Most of the time they just make themselves look stupid.

34 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

I'm glad I'm not a stupid billionaire.

That's because you didn't have a corrupt multi millionaire father to leave you hundreds of millions.

If you do, can you buy us Jordan Ibe.

1 hour ago, AmericanRam said:

Happened last night and way too much in general:

People behind me on the road who insist on leaving their high beams on; some of these country roads I often drive on are hard enough to see as is, your not helping matters. ******.

You weren't driving back from Blackburn towards Ilkley were you American? Some idiot was doing that to me too

Unfeasibly old sounding schoolboyTom with the incredibly nasal voice..enjoy the debating team you absolute tool. And Mr Cor-bett you smug **** I am going to use my mobile and drive at 80 miles outside your school in the hope I 'bump into you'...

I need to listen to another radio station maybe..