Derby Snow - Game called off

Day

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Bluebird1 said:

As far as I understand it the Police were happy for it to go ahead. The Derby hierarchy called it off for reasons that are only known to them.

what evidence do you have to support that view?

By the way, I live 8 miles away and would have struggled to get there.

3 minutes ago, sage said:

Probably got his info from idiots on here who were just using the situation to bash the club or its' owner / management (again!).

2 minutes ago, sage said:

He has nothing. He even didn't travel, so no idea why he's complaining about fans wasting time and money. Cardiff fans have been massive ******* about the whole issue. I really hope they don't make Autos, I hope Villa make it above them just for the reaction of their fans, pathetic.

So pleased this wound Warnock and the Walsh fans up, I bet no more than a handful were turning up anyway, there support this season have been shocking for the season they are having, glad we will have a few players back for the next time we play them. And I hope we beat them, and Warnock will have something else to moan at, LOL.

At least the EFL came out and said what they did. I live in Leicestershire and would not have been able to get in safely this morning. Things have cleared somewhat now. 

Warnock and Sky did a very good job of stirring this up on what is a slow news day.

Got to win vs Sunderland now.

7 minutes ago, curb said:

It's comical them tweeting pictures of the car park, which the club had gritted and cleared in an attempt to get the game on.

mind you, they are Welch, not the brightest of buttons.

Also should be in the Welsh premier league. There would be far more games cancelled due to snow in that league.

5 minutes ago, kingsy1884 said:

At least the EFL came out and said what they did. I live in Leicestershire and would not have been able to get in safely this morning. Things have cleared somewhat now. 

Warnock and Sky did a very good job of stirring this up on what is a slow news day.

Got to win vs Sunderland now.

Which part of Leicestershire?

Sith Happens
1 hour ago, AdamRam said:

I’ll reserve judgment on that one until I see it reported....given the nature of what you say he said, I’m surprised it doesn’t appear anywhere else ???

I must be lying then.

1 minute ago, B4ev6is said:

My part of derby is far from fine and really dangerouse if try someone will get hurt.

Worse than fulham?

Archived