Derby Snow - Game called off

Day

2 minutes ago, David said:

I wouldn't bother David it appears we have a hardcore of 'supporters' who can't wait to blame the club no matter the circumstances.  Not sure why they think they are Derby supporters but I suppose we are stuck with them until they find a better club to support

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Feel for you and your mate. 

Totally pathetic excuse to call it off  

Embarrassing and desperate. 

Rather like your comments. 

It's all too easy to predict who will come on here and have a go at their own club.

I am really annoyed it’s been called off. Not the decision to call it off, because I’m not privy to all the information. But was looking forward to a full house and a game I thought we would win. The difference between our game and all others is the kick off time. If we had the luxury of waiting till 11 am to decide, I’m sure it would be on. But having to decide at 8 am on a Sunday, involves guesswork. 

3 minutes ago, Spanish said:

I wouldn't bother David it appears we have a hardcore of 'supporters' who can't wait to blame the club no matter the circumstances.  Not sure why they think they are Derby supporters but I suppose we are stuck with them until they find a better club to support

You can stick your comments where the sun don't shine mate - this is my Club!

5 minutes ago, valleyram said:

Disgraceful decision Warnock is right enough 

Aye, disgrace that all those Cardiff fans and players currently struck on roads down the south west don't have to tackle them later on when it's predicted to be worse. Who cares about safety anyway. 

It's a football match, dry your vaginas. 

4 minutes ago, Doodle said:

I am really annoyed it’s been called off. Not the decision to call it off, because I’m not privy to all the information. But was looking forward to a full house and a game I thought we would win. The difference between our game and all others is the kick off time. If we had the luxury of waiting till 11 am to decide, I’m sure it would be on. But having to decide at 8 am on a Sunday, involves guesswork. 

Spot on, amazingly had backing from a Leicester fan on another forum, who said exactly this, and that if their game had been so early they might of called it off too. The extra couple of hours made all the difference.

14 minutes ago, David said:

Which begs the question, do Cardiff not have an effective internal communications system that reaches the Manager?

Because Warnock must have known all that before his rant, funny that, just like him.

I'm a bit annoyed about all the negative comments by some media, seems like a vendetta against us. BBC weather app on my phone last night was for heavy snow from midnight right up till midday today,  the fact that it's not really been that bad this morning (in Swad at least) is hardly Derby's fault. 

1 minute ago, mozza said:

I'm a bit annoyed about all the negative comments by some media, seems like a vendetta against us. BBC weather app on my phone last night was for heavy snow from midnight right up till midday today,  the fact that it's not really been that bad this morning (in Swad at least) is hardly Derby's fault. 

Drove through Swadlincote, top side of leisure centre this morning, about 30 minutes before game called off, was a sheet of ice down to the Catchems. Just shows decisions that early were not easy to make.

6 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

Drove through Swadlincote, top side of leisure centre this morning, about 30 minutes before game called off, was a sheet of ice down to the Catchems. Just shows decisions that early were not easy to make.

Love the Catchems,  cracking pint of Pedi :D

Sith Happens
2 hours ago, AdamRam said:

Not really, there he would be accusing an official of influencing a result.  All he has done is voiced his opinion that we haven’t done everything we could have done to let the game take place, even saying he can’t blame us.  

Hardly by suggesting we can influence the council 

Sith Happens

So the efl are happy, warnock is talking out his rear end along with the moaning Cardiff fans and those Derby fans on here desperate for the club to be in the wrong.

Archived