Derby County v Cardiff City F.C.

Boycie

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, superzak said:

However you look at it Neil Warnock is a better manager than Rowett and has proved  it over many years. If Gary reaches Warnocks standard in the future then he will be doing well.

Haha! I'm sure that's not the limit of Gary Rowett's ambition :)

4/5/1 anybody?

Carson

wisdom.      Keogh.                       Davies.        Fozzy 

wieman.          Hanson.            Jono.           Lawrence

Palmer

Vyds

hanson and Jono under stretch instructions to win it then keep it simple and give it Palmer 

Sith Happens
1 hour ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

My set up for Cardiff;

Carson

Wisdom, Keogh, Davies, Forsyth

Johnson, Hanson (by virtue of the fact he is the only person fit that can do it)

Wiemann Palmer Lawrence

Jerome

I hope if you are right Gary doesn't tell Hanson "I've only picked you cause I got no one else" 

Sith Happens
Just now, valleyram said:

Cardiff  under pressure according to the bold Gary , no Gary ur under pressure don’t make the play offs it could be ta ta to ur job 

Who will you be supporting? 

1 minute ago, valleyram said:

Cardiff  under pressure according to the bold Gary , no Gary ur under pressure don’t make the play offs it could be ta ta to ur job 

Can you be banned for wumming or do we just have to put up with it? :p

I really used to like Craig Bryson but your attitude has put me right off him.

Firstly, we have been told that Gary Rowett will be in charge next season wherever we finish in the table.

Secondly, you better hope Cardiff don't go up or Bryson will be back here next season too and you'll have to start making friends all over again. Or probably not!

Sith Happens
7 minutes ago, angieram said:

Can you be banned for wumming or do we just have to put up with it? :p

I really used to like Craig Bryson but your attitude has put me right off him.

Firstly, we have been told that Gary Rowett will be in charge next season wherever we finish in the table.

Secondly, you better hope Cardiff don't go up or Bryson will be back here next season too and you'll have to start making friends all over again. Or probably not!

He could be supporting Burton

For a derby county forum we don’t half have a fair few who don’t have much time for the club ,owner ,manager and players 

Sith Happens
3 minutes ago, archied said:

For a derby county forum we don’t half have a fair few who don’t have much time for the club ,owner ,manager and players 

Think next season I might see who is doing well then change my allegiance to them?

Sith Happens
Just now, Millenniumram said:

Will be excellent to see you in the summer when Bryson returns from his loan and Rowett is still manager 

You mean Bryson his close personal friend?

He’s Bryson’s in law but is he wrong? Warnock has proven himself in this league, Rowett has proved nothing. Mel Morris sacked Clement for not playing the Derby way, despite only being a few points off the top 2. I don’t think it is beyond the realms of possibility that Rowett will be sacked if we don’t make the play offs. He’s sacked people for less.

Sith Happens
7 minutes ago, McLovin said:

He’s Bryson’s in law but is he wrong? Warnock has proven himself in this league, Rowett has proved nothing. Mel Morris sacked Clement for not playing the Derby way, despite only being a few points off the top 2. I don’t think it is beyond the realms of possibility that Rowett will be sacked if we don’t make the play offs. He’s sacked people for less.

Is he Brysons inlaw? 

Archived