Derby County v Cardiff City F.C.

Boycie

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
11 minutes ago, Mistaram said:

Yes but that's months ago They have progressed we have stood still 

Yes..if you class them as being lower in the table than they were progression, and us being 9 places higher than we were standing still.

4 hours ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

Don’t go to football you say.....

Season ticket holder me owd!

No eye sight defect here either, but thanks for your concern.

Question 1/ How do Warnock sides play? Answer: Hoof!

Question 2/ How did Leeds score against us recently?

Answer: Defend deep and.... yes you’ve guessed it Hoof!

So would definitely have to disagree with you there @Mistaram

Your a million miles out there's no way Cardiff play hoof ball  Your just trying to stereotype Warnock  Are you sure you went to the Leeds match they scored when Palmers free kick was charged down and Ollson missed his tackle what's hoof ball about that You say they defend deep and hoof it ,Now who does that remind you of would it be somebody you see every other Sat me owd 

5 hours ago, SeanStaz89 said:

I knew there was a reason I enjoyed Pride Park. 

Expect a battle on Sunday. I've been following City 20 years and this is the most physical side I've seen. Football may not be the best at times but no one can doubt the heart of this squad!

Warnock's teams have always been physical.

Definitely fancy this one. No way will Cardiff continues their run, likewise our bad run won’t continue. Due a win and Cardiff are made for us. I also think we’ll get some dodgy decisions that will send Warnock into a rage.

If fit I would go 4-1-3-1-1 or 4-4-1-1:

Carson, Wisdom, Keogh, Davies, Forsyth, Weimann, Johnson, Palmer, Lawrence, Vydra, Jerome.

Think we should go for this one and take some risk. 

Just now, BramcoteRam84 said:

Definitely fancy this one. No way will Cardiff continues their run, likewise our bad run won’t continue. Due a win and Cardiff are made for us. I also think we’ll get some dodgy decisions that will send Warnock into a rage.

Carson, Wisdom, Keogh, Forsyth, Weimann, Johnson, Palmer, Lawrence, Vydra, Jerome.

10 men..... we only need 10 men

3 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Carson, Wisdom, Keogh, Forsyth, Weimann, Johnson, Palmer, Lawrence, Vydra, Jerome.

Bloody hell your confident we can beat them with ten men even without Davies  ?

God knows what we can do for the lineup in this one... Can’t play 4231 with Hanson and Johnson imo, neither are good enough passers to be the distributor. Can only think of playing a 41212 narrow like this..

Carson

Wisdom Keogh Davies Forsyth

Hanson

Johnson Palmer 

Weimann

Vydra Nugent

Hanson to screen the defence, Johnson to play box to box and Palmer in there as the flair midfielder to try and link midfield to attack. Nugent and Vydra as a more traditional two man attack with weimann in a free role behind (could be Lawrence but he’s in better form)

It certainly ain’t brilliant and lacks width but we can’t leave the midfield exposed, at least this way there’s some technical players in and around there.

1 hour ago, mozza said:

Proves the mods are doing a good job, maybe? 

What's that supposed to mean?

i seem to have one mod on here determined to try to provoke and annoy. Presumably responses get deleted.

I don't even know what has been deleted or why, but i do know that i haven't posted anything that warranted deleting.

carry on.

I’ve just checked back and I can’t see any posts that’s been hidden? We can’t fully delete posts by the way, only hide them so other mods can see them too.

So I don’t know why it said Ramnut was the last post?

Sith Happens
4 minutes ago, Boycie said:

I’ve just checked back and I can’t see any posts that’s been hidden? We can’t fully delete posts by the way, only hide them so other mods can see them too.

So I don’t care why it said Ramnut was the last post!

Ftfy.

12 hours ago, Mistaram said:

Your a million miles out there's no way Cardiff play hoof ball  Your just trying to stereotype Warnock  Are you sure you went to the Leeds match they scored when Palmers free kick was charged down and Ollson missed his tackle what's hoof ball about that You say they defend deep and hoof it ,Now who does that remind you of would it be somebody you see every other Sat me owd 

Getting a little bit over protective of Cardiff and NW “ME OWD” are you sure you’re a Ram? ?

Lets wait and see on Sunday, I will have a nice slice of humble pie warm and ready with an eating utensil of your choice for you.

We get overrun in midfield most weeks recently, so unless the opposition are 30ft tall how can you post that accusation of hoof ball against our team? 

2 hours ago, RamNut said:

What's that supposed to mean?

i seem to have one mod on here determined to try to provoke and annoy. Presumably responses get deleted.

I don't even know what has been deleted or why, but i do know that i haven't posted anything that warranted deleting.

carry on.

No offence intended , my post count is often hit , especially in the 'pub' thread..

21 minutes ago, mozza said:

No offence intended , my post count is often hit , especially in the 'pub' thread..

Just checked and you have no hidden posts, also post counts are not effected when posts are removed, only if I run the recount tool in the admin panel which I haven’t for maybe a year/two plus now. Only reason it is run is to fix issues where others are not increasing after posting.

The quote is from Craig Ramage and a piece in the DT, Dashelle being Andre's brother.

Wouldn't be against this in a needs must situation, alongside Johnson, might see an all time low pass accuracy from a midfield pair but we're in for a physical battle on Sunday, you would know these two were about.

Archived