Notts Forest F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Palmer is carrying that hamstring injury and they clearly don't think he will last more than 30-45 minutes. 

For all those who say if you are fit enough for the bench, you are fit enough to start, you are wrong. 

Having said that, it looks like the worst team we have selected all season in the game we need to win most (so far).

Forest appear to be playing 3 6 1 and we will play 4231. Good Luck Mr Huddlestone.

I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.

Not to worry guys that entire starting 11 has scored less combined than Vydra on his own this year. Has Nugent managed to score this year yet?

I also dont understand dropping Palmer when he has been our best player in recent games.

Cant see us being particularly solid if we still play 2 defensive mids with that team.

1 minute ago, sage said:

Palmer is carrying that hamstring injury and they clearly don't think he will last more than 30-45 minutes. 

For all those who say if you are fit enough for the bench, you are fit enough to start, you are wrong. 

Having said that, it looks like the worst team we have selected all season in the game we need to win most (so far).

Forest appear to be playing 3 6 1 and we will play 4231. Good Luck Mr Huddlestone.

I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.

rRpkBXpobNEHe.gif

Just seen the team, now all I can think about is the amount of cr@p that'll I get in 3 hours time :(.....phones going to have to be switched off 

Archived