Notts Forest F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, sage said:

Palmer is carrying that hamstring injury and they clearly don't think he will last more than 30-45 minutes. 

For all those who say if you are fit enough for the bench, you are fit enough to start, you are wrong. 

Having said that, it looks like the worst team we have selected all season in the game we need to win most (so far).

Forest appear to be playing 3 6 1 and we will play 4231. Good Luck Mr Huddlestone.

I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.

Missed the buildup. Is that official or just what you know/surmise?

When I first saw the team it reminded me of how managers often like to prove their oh so much cleverer than supporters, and so do stupid things to prove what tactical geniuses they are. An obvious example in this fixture was when Nigel Clough switched (fine centre half) Leacock to rightback and (exceptional fullback) Brayford to centre half and we got what we deserved.

If it's just a case of needs must, and we have very few bodies left in the building, then in adversity it's time to stand up and be counted.

And a great opportunity for Thomas and Bogle. Thrilled for the pair of them (and Hanson) to be on the bench. Growing up with the club they all know what this match means. If they come on, I would love them to seize the opportunity and win the day,

Come on you Rams!

3 minutes ago, Whoneedshuls said:

Hope Lawrence is on his game otherwise there’s not a lot of creativity in that lineup can see a lot of good all today :( 

Agree, I hope he’s in the 10 role and does the business today...otherwise we rely solely on long balls from huddlestone

TobyWanKenobi

This may well be one of those situations where we all write off the game and they somehow pull it out the bag and the people who didn't have the stones to comment before the game pretend they knew we'd win all along. Calling it now, 2-0 Derby. :lol:

Sith Happens

Damn. I obviously got my times wrong, I thought kick off was 2.30, must have been earlier, logged on here to see the team and see we have already lost. Oh Well.

Archived