Notts Forest F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, irobinson said:

Kechi had his haircut - more streamlined for today!!!

He’s had plenty of time, he’s been here 18 months and done nothing apart from having scored one goal and I can’t actually remember any assists but there must have been two or three ?

22 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

What’s wrong with you people, moan after the game but at least have a little faith before.

Nothing decided yet, hope the nervousness on here is not reflected by the fans there.

C.O.Y.Rams, we can do it!!

Quiet here too. Same as last 3 away games. Nervous would be the best adjective 

PistoldPete2
46 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

How have we managed to get in this sort of a mess? I wonder if Gary is now regretting loaning out so many of the senior fringe players and top youngsters? 

Time to dig? A grave? Oh dear what a poor line up, if we get anything out of this it will be well done to rowettt. 

3 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

He’s had plenty of time, he’s been here 18 months and done nothing apart from having scored one goal and I can’t actually remember any assists but there must have been two or three ?

8 games 2 assists this season

Some right moaning twits on here today.

We've got some injuries so team a bit weaker than if everyone was fit. Hope the fans at the game are a bit more positive than people on here.

Can't believe we've only got 4 centre mids in the squad, plus Hanson as a younger backup. What is Gary playing at, we should have 9 players for every position.

Archived