Notts Forest F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, Rampant said:

About time we had some kids come through and be involved. 

What's the problem with Vydra?

There was a sale on at River Island I heard, so he asked for the day off to go.

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

An obvious example in this fixture was when Nigel Clough switched (fine centre half) Leacock to rightback and (exceptional fullback) Brayford to centre half and we got what we deserved.

With that one, Leacock had just played the previous game at right back (to cover Brayford being out), and did fairly well, so I can at least see why Clough would not want to move him (even if I don't agree with it). With this one, unless there's an injury to Palmer we don't know about, it's utterly moronic from Rowett. We get over run in there on a regular basic, so putting a player in there that doesn't close down, doesn't track runners, and gives the ball away a lot makes no sense at all.

Sith Happens
28 minutes ago, TobyWanKenobi said:

I just saw the lineup and threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Thats nothing, I dare bet a lot of the Rowett haters threw up in their pants when they saw the line up.

1 minute ago, Paul71 said:

There was a sale on at River Island I heard, so he asked for the day off to go.

Fair enough. 

I hope he has a storming game obviously but Johnson always looks so limited technically that I'd be investigating the transfer fee involved.

Hope someone quotes this later to mock me after his stellar performance today.

18 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Missed the buildup. Is that official or just what you know/surmise?

When I first saw the team it reminded me of how managers often like to prove their oh so much cleverer than supporters, and so do stupid things to prove what tactical geniuses they are. An obvious example in this fixture was when Nigel Clough switched (fine centre half) Leacock to rightback and (exceptional fullback) Brayford to centre half and we got what we deserved.

If it's just a case of needs must, and we have very few bodies left in the building, then in adversity it's time to stand up and be counted.

And a great opportunity for Thomas and Bogle. Thrilled for the pair of them (and Hanson) to be on the bench. Growing up with the club they all know what this match means. If they come on, I would love them to seize the opportunity and win the day,

Come on you Rams!

Was thinking the exact same thing.

1 minute ago, Rampant said:

Fair enough. 

I hope he has a storming game obviously but Johnson always looks so limited technically that I'd be investigating the transfer fee involved.

Hope someone quotes this later to mock me after his stellar performance today.

Form is temporary class is permanent- sorry mr Johnson - but let’s have some good form today

It's still 11 v 11 and we've not even kicked off.

I don't look at the team and think yeah we got this one...but, Lawrence at 10 might work, Nuge might have got his scoring boots on, the back 4 might remember how to defend. Anya might do something useful. Weimann is in ok forms and works hard. And even though Johnson is in the team, at least he's not playing 10 like he did away at Brentford.

Sith Happens
Just now, Davide said:

Might as well have Kenny Burns Stuart Pearce and Ian woan! Still like Schteve though! 

How big is the room?

15 minutes ago, Derbydave96 said:

Regardless of the result today, and the obvious injury crisis - sad to see my team lining up like this today. I wish we had gone down the footballing route.

Hopefully I'm proven wrong!

Depressing, isn't it?

Archived