Derby County vs Fulham

Bwash_Ram

I just don't know what has happened to the spine of the team. The balance is all wrong, we're sluggish, being dominated in midfield and are a shambles at the back. Earlier in the season, whilst we still had no possession, we were at least rock solid at the back, meaning we could nick 1/2-0 wins. Now we're leaking like a sieve, and don't look any better going forward! Have we been figured out?

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Briggsy said:

The last months form and history from the last few seasons.

It's form and any team can go on a good or bad run. The amount that form impacts on a person's judgement is amazing. Six weeks ago not many could see us losing, now we're never going to win again.

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, Gritters said:

Vyds should come off. Clearly not fit. Put on Palmer and hope for the best.

No doesn't look fit.

13 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Saying you hope they go up when we've still got a decent chance of going up is a strange thing to say in my opinion.

If we were completely out of it, then fair enough, but we're 5th at worst by the end of the day. Personally I hope we go up instead.

We’ll have to agree to disagree Kernow. We won’t be having to worry about fighting them for one of the playoff places - we’ll be lucky to still be in the top 6 by the end of the month let alone the end of the season. 

Archived