Sheffield Wednesday F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Harrowram said:

We are losing two nil to Sheffield Wednesday reserves. Are you telling me you are happy? Why so many changes? We don't have another game until Wednesday week.

Of course I'm not but I also think kneejerk reactions are evident, the last I knew the season was 46 games long and not one away at Wednesday.

See being 2-0 down has given the wrist slashers and doom mongerers the chance to be out in force!!

Dont often criticise Rowett but he’s definitely to blame tonight with team selection. 6 changes and some like with Baird for wisdom, completely unnecessary.

No need to get carried away. 14 games to put it right and if Villa get over 90 points then fair play to them!

Just realised this is yet another team we’re struggling against playing 3 at the back. Didn’t realise they did, but I’d have thought Gary would be better prepared for it by now give our results against it. Disappointed not to see a tactical switch, it’s clear our current formation doesn’t work against it. Is Gary becoming as stubborn as his predecessors?

Weimann through on goal 1v1 with the keeper. . . Hits it straight at him. . .

he had a free header in the first half, any toward any corner and it’s a goal, heads it wide. 

End product, always been the same with the likes of weimann, Russell, Lawrence etc. Still stand by that we should have bought in a quality winger in January 

Is tonights side the oldest combined age of any Derby side in history-its like that over 80's match in Father Ted -waiting for Dean Holdsworth to come on like the Phil Brown glory days.  Where is Forsyth ? haven't heard his name for 50 minutes bad as I thought he would be . Why are they getting away with kicking the **** out of Vydra .

Can't bear anymore its February again .

Archived