Sheffield Wednesday F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, McLovin said:

Not surprised at all really. We've only had a handful of good performances all season. Vydra, Carson, Keogh and Davies have carried us all season, without them, we are a midtable side. Play offs would be a good position for us and we would have all taken it at the start of the season. We aren't as good as Wolves or Aston Villa

This is the worst half I’ve seen us play . Absolute trash from start to finish . Three subs needed at half time and a good ####ing for the rest of them.

We look short of ideas in the final third. We haven't really done much but neither have they, it's hard to say who has been the better side because both have been pretty poor. Right now we look very very far off a side who is in the chase for automatic promotion.

1 minute ago, PistoldPete2 said:

This is the worst half I’ve seen us play . Absolute trash from start to finish . Three subs needed at half time and a good ####ing for the rest of them.

Its not even the worst half in the last week never mind this season.

Just now, PistoldPete2 said:

There have been many games like this season but individual performances, whether Vydra getting us out of a hole or Carson making a wonder save have covered over the cracks. 

Only just got in to see ht score.  Disappointing but not fatal at this stage.

Caught up with this thread and a bit more concerned. Sounds like Gary needs to think hard about ht subs - not 80th min.

Can't argue with his changes given recent performance but hasn't as yet had desired results. 

What changes should be made? Palmer for weimann?  Lawrence on?

Archived