Transfer Deadline Day

Barney1991

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coventry Telegraph sayig we've been linked with their young midfielder Tom Bayliss, but I'm sure it's not going to be this window: https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sport/football/transfer-news/coventry-city-transfer-deadline-day-14224062

From the article:

"Chelsea and Tottenham are among the top end clubs understood to have been monitoring the teenager’s progress, while Derby County have also been linked, and City fans cannot rule out a deadline day bid for the hugely talented player’s services."

24 minutes ago, LazloW said:

Sure its been said already, but the ticker tape is really good.  Compared to every other football club forum I've been on, this really is the most professional looking I've seen.  Bravo.

In other news, what's the news?  Any hope at all of 'completing the jigsaw' (assuming we have any pieces missing of course)

Pearce wouldn't be a disaster.  I'd certainly not be spending £6m to disrupt one of the stingiest defences in the league 'just in case'.  Left back and a winger far bigger priorities (not necessarily in that order).

The left back is part of the defence. 

18 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I was clinging onto hope that we were going for Marriott or Madison.

I had heard that we were after Marriott but maybe just Twitter talk.

3 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

I had heard that we were after Marriott but maybe just Twitter talk.

Some bloke claiming to be an agent reckoned we'd put a £5M bid in - but lots of replies to the tweet saying he's not an agent and just making things up....

1 hour ago, Dimmu said:

Johnson will nail his place on the left now.

And no, I don't want to see it.

Actually a better option than some that have been mentioned- but please not in the middle 

12 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

Hugill to West Ham...ffs!

And our leading scorer is off the Reading on loan, - makes you think doesn’t it 

Archived