Transfer Deadline Day

Barney1991

2 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

It was always gonna be the case, if our main target was McLean and we have waited until 3 days before the end of the window to find out he isn't actually available I have very little faith.

Although it eventually paid off we made a bit of a dog's dinner of Augusts deadline day too.

I think you'll find out that our main target was Cameron Jerome.

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The team we have, despite the perpetual wrist-slashing, has been good enough to get us up into second place. I don't care if we don't sign anyone else.

Just now, eddie said:

The team we have, despite the perpetual wrist-slashing, has been good enough to get us up into second place. I don't care if we don't sign anyone else.

Yes, but that team also included Russell. Now he's gone it's not crazy for us to hope for another winger coming in, is it? I know Anya has seemingly been brought back to replace him as of now, but Rowett didn't think he was good enough for the past 6 months, so it doesn't exactly fill me with confidence

4 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

Sky sources have said Martin having his medical for quite a while now...how long do these things take.

You never know chap, Martin out in next couple of hours might make way for a newbie...

Archived