Transfer Deadline Day

Barney1991

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, King Kevin said:

Looking from the outside with limited knowledge of Forest I might agree, but I looked at the Preston match tread on LTLF and they think otherwise. 

Early days yet for Karanka and besides that Preston are a tough team . 

Personally I don't think we need anyone other than possibly a new reserve keeper (Reasonably happy with Roos however). If Gary thinks otherwise and someone to improve the team arrives great........but we aren't desperate.

Keepers: Carson - Roos - Mitchell - New?

Defence: Wisdom - Forsyth - Olsson - Baird - Keogh - Davies - Pearce

Sitting Midfield: Thorne - Huddlestone - Ledley - Hanson

Front Four: Weimann - Lawrence - Johnson - Anya - Winnall - Jerome - Nugent - Vydra

Without a new keeper & leaving out either Roos or Mitchell we still show a squad of 21.

26 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Personally I don't think we need anyone other than possibly a new reserve keeper (Reasonably happy with Roos however). If Gary thinks otherwise and someone to improve the team arrives great........but we aren't desperate.

Keepers: Carson - Roos - Mitchell - New?

Defence: Wisdom - Forsyth - Olsson - Baird - Keogh - Davies - Pearce

Sitting Midfield: Thorne - Huddlestone - Ledley - Hanson

Front Four: Weimann - Lawrence - Johnson - Anya - Winnall - Jerome - Nugent - Vydra

Without a new keeper & leaving out either Roos or Mitchell we still show a squad of 21.

You missed off Bennett as well for the front 4 but id imagine he will go out on loan if we got someone else in

8 minutes ago, rcarso1 said:

Getting bored now!  About to test my willpower by avoiding SKY TV and the forums until 9.30!!

Gone to London with her indoors and she keeps asking why do you keep looking on the internet ! Then I get a bill for coffee and cake for £20 a time! 

5 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Just, clinging by our finger nails.

I would be happy to bet 50 English pounds that we won't be second after the Norwich game.

Come on @MackworthRamIsGod cheer up buddy! We're unbeaten in 10, including 8 clean sheets, a point clear of third with a superior goal average. What's more, we've 3 games at Fortress PP to come. Your glass is way more than half full my old mucker and it's surely no time to be betting against your own team.

I'm sure you'd have taken this scenario in spades at the start of the season. :thumbsup:

COYR

Archived