Transfer Deadline Day

Barney1991

7 minutes ago, CHCDerby said:

Just got to Moor Farm for the lads training session and Rowett and all hierarchy are here which they normally aren’t on a Wednesday night at this time. 

Havent got a clue who or if anybody but they must be working on something 

Probably common practice on Transfer Deadline Day

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Barney1991 said:

Jason steele coming from Sunderland if that's all my god kiss top two goodbye and one injury to a wide man and I don't think we will make play offs with Fulham and Preston etc close to getting in 

I don't think an injury to a wideman would do anything, theyre not providing us much atm.

Keep your toys in your pram mate :p 

People need to bare in mind that any keeper deal is to benefit the development of our own young player (Mitchell), if he goes out on loan and gets 15/20 games between now and the end of the season. I can't see how this is a bad deal at all. 

It's encouraging to see the club investing in a loan player just to cover the fact we clearly rate him so highly. It's a win win.. Steele's not had a great time at Sunderland but all being well he might not even get one kick here. 

1 minute ago, clarkeram7 said:

People need to bare in mind that any keeper deal is to benefit the development of our own young player (Mitchell), if he goes out on loan and gets 15/20 games between now and the end of the season. I can't see how this is a bad deal at all. 

It's encouraging to see the club investing in a loan player just to cover the fact we clearly rate him so highly. It's a win win.. Steele's not had a great time at Sunderland but all being well he might not even get one kick here. 

Hasn't Mitchell fractured his finger? Doubt he will be loaned out if so. So waste of money in my eyes

Just now, DCFC1388 said:

Forest set to Guedioura on loan, would be a quality signing for them wouldnt mind him here.

RB Leipzig after Lookman so maybe he is available for loan after all

When the German league starts taking players away from possible championship clubs then we have problems 

Archived