Transfer Deadline Day

Barney1991

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Edtheram said:

Johnny Russell v Burton are you joking it was a half volley from 8 yards - Snodgrass bent it from the corner of the box into the opposite corner? I take it you didn't see the goal. jheeeeeez

:lol::lol: take a chill pill will ya?

Coming up clutch in the 84th minute no matter how a goal goes in is worth something.

4 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

We won't do anything.

I think Rowett and Morris must be looking at this season as, if we make it we make it if we don't we don't.

We clearly aren't strong enough to finish top 2 at the minute so it will be the lottery of the playoffs.

And yet, here we are in the top 2 (at the minute) :D

Mr Geoff Peters‏Verified account @mrgeoffpeters 25m25 minutes ago

More

Sunderland have made a bid to take goalkeeper Eldin Jakupovic on loan from Leicester. They're willing to pay his wages in full until the end of the season. Derby have also enquired. Forest's offer for Jakupovic was knocked back on Monday #safc #lcfc #dcfc #nffc #deadlineday

(Don't know how you embed tweets like the cool kids do :()

18 minutes ago, Papahet said:

Derby sources are not expecting many or any incomings today but would ideally like an experienced back-up keeper to be Scott Carson’s understudy - Mirror

Great

For gods sake here's me hoping for someone out the blue to help us stay fighting for top 2. :( 

Archived