James McClean

Andrew3000

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Ram79 said:

I honestly couldn't give a **** what his political view is I only care what Gary rowett thinks he can do and if GR  thinks he's a decent player then that is good enough for me. 

spot on , why dont we discuss him as a footballer , personally i think hes a decent player , works hard , takes his man on , is he better than what weve got , yes i think he is , and if GR thinks hes the man then we should forget all about his beliefs and wrong doings and support him as a Rams player

5 hours ago, Ramslad1992 said:

No thanks... probably a decent player but I support the poppy.

Let me know when a poppy scores or assists a goal!

1 hour ago, Slim charles said:

Couldn' disagree more! I go to support the derby players - how can you go and cheer someone who you know has opinions and beliefs that I personally despise?!

1 hour ago, Slim charles said:

I support Derby....but that does not mean I'm gonna forget the fact that I'm also an England fan, British and have morals!  

Just by pulling on a Derby shirt it doesnt automatically mean you should forget what someone is and treat them as a hero. Some issues are bigger than football.  And yes Ramit, that is my view 

Did you support Bob Malcolm? Arrested for sleeping in his car in the middle of the motorway. Could've killed someone, unlike McLean.

Stefano Eranio? Sacked over racist comments made on Italian TV.

How about Jeff Hendrick? Arrested and charged for assault.

Russell Hoult? Arrested for sending love letters to a 15 year old girl.

Our very own great Brian Clough, who froze Justin Fashanu out of the Forest squad because he was gay, contributing to his eventual suicide.

Don't make the mistake of thinking everyone who has ever been in the home dressing room at Pride Park is as squeaky clean as you would like them to be.

2 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Back to Nixon he said he cant see WBA letting him go due to having 'no players' but they have 7 players on their books who play wide

Chadli, Burke, Phillips, McClean Robson-Kanu, Brunt, Leko 

Also Burke & Leko both mentioned as available for loan

The meltdown from them lot down the A52 if we signed Burke on loan would be amazing. Be even better if he scored the goal that got us to the prem ?

14 minutes ago, PodgeyRam said:

Did you support Bob Malcolm? Arrested for sleeping in his car in the middle of the motorway. Could've killed someone, unlike McLean.

Our very own great Brian Clough, who froze Justin Fashanu out of the Forest squad because he was gay, contributing to his eventual suicide.

Don't make the mistake of thinking everyone who has ever been in the home dressing room at Pride Park is as squeaky clean as you would like them to be.

On 26 July 2012, McClean was caught speeding in his Land Rover at 95 mph on the M2 motorway in County Antrim, which he was not permitted to drive on as he did not have a full licence. He was further charged for being an unaccompanied learner driver and not displaying "L" plates on his car and admitted all charges to the police. In April 2013, he was tried in absentia at Antrim Magistrates' Court, and fined £700.[84]

In November 2015, McClean was found guilty of a traffic-related offence, and as he already had six points on his licence, was banned from driving for six months, in addition to a fine.[85]

We are now in 2018..... not 1988. Think some views are back in that time.

Funniest argument I’ve heard about him, is that he’s ok to take the money with Queens Head on it.

I can’t be doing with royalty one bit, but I have to accept it, I have to accept paying for the upkeep of them and Buck House..... Accept he has differing views, it’s not as if he’s asking for folk to be killed. Not as if he’s enticing hatred, not as if he’s looking to force his beliefs on anyone. 

For those who moan, come into 2018..... it is safe to have a differing opinion, it is ok to live in a world of change.....

Its in your head...... they’re still fighting.....

2 hours ago, Strange yearnings said:

So if there was a player who was a self confessed jihadist who supported terrorist acts but was a good player, that would be OK?

Strawman.png.5d1f4cf917268e8906c2d38cdff80bf9.png

11 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

I love your new found tolerance.  

For the record l hope he comes too; would be a top loan to the end of the season.

I only shout at clouds and traffic now.

34 minutes ago, PodgeyRam said:

Bob Malcolm never played for us after that incident,

Stefano Eranio was long retired after his sacking comments.

Russell Hoult I thought had moved on somewhere else when that story broke? (could be wrong though)

The Brain Clough comments on justin Fashunu......pretty sure that is speculation and completey unconfirmed!  That allegation is poor taste!  Ask forest fans and they will tell you he was left out for being absolutely useless!

Archived