FA Cup 3rd Round Draw - Man Utd (A)

JDCFC75

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Whoneedshuls said:

Pogba wont be playing it'll be against the likes of the terrifying lingard and some other kids. :( 

Tbf Jose used to take the cup quite seriously when at Chelsea so might see quite a strong set up. 

Lingard gets starts now for them doesn't he? As well as a spot in the England team. Gonna need lots weaker than him for us to have much chance.

6 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

My recollection is that the revenue is split a third each to the two teams and also the FA. Man Utd automatically charge their season ticket holders the extra for FA Cup games whether they turn up or not (the joys of being a glory hunter) so I reckon we'll end up with a good half million, maybe more, from the game. Another reason it's a good draw. 

Win and then get even more from an away tie at Arsenal in the next round! 

45-45-10 I think.

16 hours ago, jono said:

It might sound cruel but I want a lower league team and I want us to do what the better team should ( but hardly ever do ) and make it a cricket score 

Bit fed up of FA cup hero minows stories,  unless it's us in the Final of course and we beat Man City preventing their double.  :whistle:

Oh ! Plan B it is then 

plucky midlanders in cup upset. 

14 hours ago, mozza said:

Tie of the round has to be the Merseyside Derby,  then,  hate to say this but Forest /Arsenal may be the next in terms of neutral viewers. Our game would be third favourite fixture. 

Boro vs. Sunderland? 

1 hour ago, coneheadjohn said:

Great draw for the club and us lot(opinion pending).

Would love to go,99% certain we won’t be unfortunately.

I wonder how many people going to this as their first game of the season?

49 minutes ago, rynny said:

I wonder how many people going to this as their first game of the season?

As long as it doesn't prevent regulars from getting a ticket I would like to see as many Rams fans as possible, whether it is their first or twenty-first game of the season. Who knows, it might re-kindle the enthusiasm for some of the fans who have stayed away this season.

Archived