FA Cup 3rd Round Draw - Man Utd (A)

JDCFC75

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

Bobby Charlton , Mick Hucknall, Ryan Giggs, Howard Webb, Morrisey, Bob Harris, Rory Mcilroy, Brad Pitt, Geoffrey Boycott,Karl Pilkington , Nick Robinson.....Your boys are going to take one hell of a boring :ph34r:

Brad Pitt. Really? Right that’s his films on my boycott list then :lol:

The only thing I think of is the name Sir Paulo Wanchope. Was there for that 3-2. One of the best outings as an away fan. Went drinking in Manchester afterwards and we were gods to all Man C. Well the landlady of the pub we were supping  in at least anyway   :whistle:

2 minutes ago, JDCFC75 said:

Lower league side like Newport or non league side Hereford/Woking. Maybe one day just maybe:thumbsup: 

That would have been more of a banana skin. Hereford ( not that I’d have got a ticket for there) be brilliant for the cider..... then I’d have not recognised the game what so ever. Did that at Oldham, totally bladdered..... where’s BurtonRam when you need him? 

1 minute ago, JDCFC75 said:

With the Lge Cup semi finals the midweek following the FACup 3rd round - the club's still in Lge Cup should not get Sunday / Monday slots in FACup!

Man City and Man Utd are both still in the League Cup and both have home draws in the FA Cup, so the games would likely have to be played on separate days.

In that case I'd guess we'll be playing United either Friday night or Saturday lunchtime.

3 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Man City and Man Utd are both still in the League Cup and both have home draws in the FA Cup, so the games would likely have to be played on separate days.

In that case I'd guess we'll be playing United either Friday night or Saturday lunchtime.

My guess would be Friday night. 

4 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Kernow your probably right but my guess is the tie will be played when Mourinho says it will be played 

Archived