FA Cup 3rd Round Draw - Man Utd (A)

JDCFC75

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, rynny said:

I wonder how many people going to this as their first game of the season?

A fair few probably mate but if it takes a game like this to get someone back,or to go for the first  time it can only be a positive.

Maybe circumstances just allow people to go to this one.

I’m not going to criticise anyone who only goes to this game and nothing else,everyone’s got different **** in life.

3 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

A fair few probably mate but if it takes a game like this to get someone back,or to go for the first  time it can only be a positive.

Maybe circumstances just allow people to go to this one.

I’m not going to criticise anyone who only goes to this game and nothing else,everyone’s got different **** in life.

It was more those that will go just because it is Utd away and is the only reason why they are going.

Would never criticise anyone for not going to matches, just annoying that there will be people that will want to go to this game, and will be begging for tickets (usually get a few sign up on here begging for them) then moan that they can't get one, yet if it was Oldham or Stockport away they wouldn't be interested in the slightest.

15 minutes ago, rynny said:

It was more those that will go just because it is Utd away and is the only reason why they are going.

Would never criticise anyone for not going to matches, just annoying that there will be people that will want to go to this game, and will be begging for tickets (usually get a few sign up on here begging for them) then moan that they can't get one, yet if it was Oldham or Stockport away they wouldn't be interested in the slightest.

Yes mate,I get.

Oldham and Stockport would be pretty grim.

Sorry if I sounded a bit sour Steve,the draw caused a few tears in our house,going back to a thread I started well over a year ago about going to Old Trafford.

9 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

Yes mate,I get.

Oldham and Stockport would be pretty grim.

Sorry if I sounded a bit sour Steve,the draw caused a few tears in our house,going back to a thread I started well over a year ago about going to Old Trafford.

Not at all mate, didn't seem that way.

Hope all is well :) 

2 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

If I get the feeling Rowett is going to make too many changes and not take it seriously, then I won't bother.

I think this match is the carrot to be dangled in front of the starting 11 to encourage them to win the next 6 games. And if they succeed, it'll have to be a full strength team or very close.

Hoping the tickets make it to general sale - we've got three season tickets in the family, but four people who want to go. Suspect someone might be mightily disappointed. 

Don't care about the result, just gonna go for the experience as I've never been to Old Trafford.

1 hour ago, PodgeyRam said:

Hoping the tickets make it to general sale - we've got three season tickets in the family, but four people who want to go. Suspect someone might be mightily disappointed. 

Don't care about the result, just gonna go for the experience as I've never been to Old Trafford.

You are joking right !!!

Had to smile ,, a Man U supporting mate was giving me the big oh I bet you will be excited to get a ticket for old Trafford ,, big stadium ,big club etc etc etc ,, I pointed out that I had been to old Trafford ( watching the rams) probably more times than MOST Man U fans ,,,, 

tossers ,, don't mind proper mancs ,just the plastic glory hunters ,,, oh and he is that stereotype paddy Man U fan ,, ffs that whole every Irishman is a Man U fan thing grates ( apologies to any Irish with the originality to not support Man U ) eamon get on your ******* tits Holmes ,,grrrrrr

10 minutes ago, archied said:

Had to smile ,, a Man U supporting mate was giving me the big oh I bet you will be excited to get a ticket for old Trafford ,, big stadium ,big club etc etc etc ,, I pointed out that I had been to old Trafford ( watching the rams) probably more times than MOST Man U fans ,,,, 

tossers ,, don't mind proper mancs ,just the plastic glory hunters ,,, oh and he is that stereotype paddy Man U fan ,, ffs that whole every Irishman is a Man U fan thing grates ( apologies to any Irish with the originality to not support Man U ) eamon get on your ******* tits Holmes ,,grrrrrr

When we played them in the Carling Semi Final at Old Trafford, I had to go to Dublin for a meeting on the same day as the match.. Tried desperately to get out of it but to no avail.. Little Angry was pissed big time. Disaster, poxy nothing meeting.

Go to Dublin, do the meeting and as you do after, get some lunch with the guy and have a chat. Turns out he was really pissed off as he was a season ticket holder at Old Trafford, proper die hard red and was not happy he had to miss the game. First in a long time..

Our faces, when I told him I was Derby and was equally as pissed off at missing the game. Could have had the poxy meeting in Manchester and everyones a winner. We did laugh though, lifes a poo basket sometimes.

Can’t wait for Chris Baird to score an out side of the foot curler to the top corner in the 94th minute and for the derby fans too sing “we’ll see you next year, we’ll see you next year, we’re derby county we’ll see you next year” 

Scenes 

3 minutes ago, PodgeyRam said:

I'm not going there with the expectation of a win because that would be completely unrealistic. A win would be a huge bonus. But I would be happy with us not embarrassing ourselves in defeat.

I meant your comment about tickets going on general sale.. We will have bloody thousands of them.. Uncle Bumble will be giving em away.

Archived