FA Cup 3rd Round Draw - Man Utd (A)

JDCFC75

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/12/2017 at 13:21, MuespachRam said:

No I said BIGGEST club in the world not MOST CORRUPT in the FA Cup not Rupert Murdoch’s  Champions Cup where you don’t even have to win the league to get in it...

I know you are a HUGE Man Utd fan but it's time to accept that Manchester is now blue. What Man City did to Man Utd last Sunday should have been illegal. If that was a boxing match, the ref would have stopped the game half way through to preserve the boxer's career and all this was with Man City playing in second gear. Therefore, how can they be the biggest in the world when they are no longer the biggest in Manchester?

2 hours ago, McLovin said:

I know you are a HUGE Man Utd fan but it's time to accept that Manchester is now blue. What Man City did to Man Utd last Sunday should have been illegal. If that was a boxing match, the ref would have stopped the game half way through to preserve the boxer's career and all this was with Man City playing in second gear. Therefore, how can they be the biggest in the world when they are no longer the biggest in Manchester?

He old age argument of what club is bigger than what club... ask 10 million people in China to name an English football club and 9,999,999 will say Man United or Liverpool...ask a scandanavian to name one and they will all say the same.  City aren’t a huge club at all, hey are the best football team in England at the moment but they are about 16 league titles and 3 European cups behind their bigger neighbours...and they won’t be getting those in any of our lifetimes. 

16 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

He old age argument of what club is bigger than what club... ask 10 million people in China to name an English football club and 9,999,999 will say Man United or Liverpool...ask a scandanavian to name one and they will all say the same.  City aren’t a huge club at all, hey are the best football team in England at the moment but they are about 16 league titles and 3 European cups behind their bigger neighbours...and they won’t be getting those in any of our lifetimes. 

Most of them fans from China are probably Man City fans now anyway. They started cheering when the other team scored last time as did the fans from USA. I don't think they understand the game at all. Man Utd are a fading club and Manchester is blue. Man Utd are now the noisy neighbours. I know it must hurt you and I admire you for sticking up for them but times have changed. This is the Man City era now.

40 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

I once spotted a cafe called "Derby County" somewhere in the suburbs of Bern in Switzerland and so I decided to go in, thinking I had discovered yet another member of our massive international fan base.

The landlady had never heard of the football club and thought it had something to do with horse racing.

26 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Most of them fans from China are probably Man City fans now anyway. They started cheering when the other team scored last time as did the fans from USA. I don't think they understand the game at all. Man Utd are a fading club and Manchester is blue. Man Utd are now the noisy neighbours. I know it must hurt you and I admire you for sticking up for them but times have changed. This is the Man City era now.

You know that Everton once used to be the best team in Europe don’t you...and guess what Liverpool is stil (and always will be) red. 

City will never be as big as United, never ever, they will never fill their ground, they will never win 20 league titles and they will never have a world wide fan base like United....but apart from that...

16 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

You know that Everton once used to be the best team in Europe don’t you...and guess what Liverpool is stil (and always will be) red. 

City will never be as big as United, never ever, they will never fill their ground, they will never win 20 league titles and they will never have a world wide fan base like United....but apart from that...

Just like Man Utd will never be as big as Real Madrid ? , never ever

Man U, Man C, Liverpool, all of them... massive, massive clubs. Behemoths. Gargantuan.

And absolutely zero interest to me whatsoever. I wouldn't give them the damp wrung out of my pants after a big fart if their house was on fire.

Archived